1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Faith_UOCD, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Faith_UOCD

Faith_UOCD Guest

I wanted to again thank Damia for going above and beyond helping me save my castle. While Jirel and Luc told Damia that my castle was going to fall and to let me know, she went beyond any friend I've even met in a game to help me keep my castle. I owe her big time for it.

This just goes to show, that even if you only ever met someone through a video game, true friends can be born from anywhere. And I am glad to be able to count Damia as one of those people.

And as for everyone who was IDOC sitting my castle in tram, south of compassion desert? Sorry, better luck next time. Your loss that I have good friends who were looking out for me, so no free lootz for you!

2. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You're very welcome Faith, I would have hated to see you lose it, just glad I could help, of course it wouldn't have happened at all without Luc's message.

3. solembow

solembow Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

As one of those waiting for it to fall, I have to say that I'm happier to see you have it back than anyone else get it. It's always sad to see someone lose all of the things they worked so hard for. Personally I was only interested in the plot, haven't had much luck finding a castle lately, but even with that I'm very glad you got to keep it.

That being said, it does seem like Jirel and friends have the market cornered on castles around these parts. At least when I am involved anyway.

4. TMC Crowley

TMC Crowley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Damia is one the sweetest person you ever find in this game and in rl . She does so much for people :thumbup:

5. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Sadly, there aren't a lot of Damias around anymore. Glad yall got it all worked out!