1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thank You

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Cozmo, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Cozmo

Cozmo Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hi Folks,

Not really new to Ultima Online but I am however "new" to Siege. Started a trial account recently to see if I want to get back into UO and just wanted to pass along my thanks to all of the friendly and helpful players I've encountered over the past few days. You don't find that all too often in the MMO scene these days.

I'm really liking the friendly community vibe and just thought I would share that. On a side note, I haven't encountered any PK's on my journeys yet, so I may veto this post ;)

Cheers!

Leather Lucy likes this.
  2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Welcome to Siege Perilous! We are happy to see so many new faces cropping up around here. :)

Just keep in mind that Siege is full of peril. If you get PK'd, dust yourself off and get back on the horse. Don't let it ruin your day. Its all part of what makes Siege fun and interesting and challenging!

Blaeke and Igg A Pie like this.