1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Thanks for the speed skill [​IMG]
    Did want to say anything while it was in action, lol.

2. MandiK

MandiK Guest

I MISSED IT AGAIN? LoL I havent got to see it yet.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

lol i missed it too cause i keep getting internal error anyways hope it happens again

Charlotte
    Calvins Creek

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Must have been in EAL instead of TC3, that's where I was hanging out today....wish some of that stuff could be announced, though I do understand the want to 'surprise' I guess...

5. Neffyh

Neffyh Guest

We had it last night also for about an hr...it was wonderful..hope you can get in on it next time. [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

We had it last night also for about an hr...it was wonderful..hope you can get in on it next time. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

My shift on the computer is during the day, and late late at night so I generally miss 'prime time' but maybe someday, who knows....especially if they do one that is aimed at the Euro 'prime time' since I *am* on at that time [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

For once, I was able to take advantage of the increased skilling [​IMG] Usually I'm asleep! Thank you! One of my sims got her 8 in charisma because of this [​IMG]

8. Paula777

Paula777 Guest

lol you [censored] [​IMG]