1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks 420

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

This is so funny, we were all bored outta our minds and have talked for a while about a new tag, to finally get rid of the Puffy era...so we figured we should have some fun with it.

You all should have seen the PM's I recieved from the haters telling me how much I sucked and drove everyone away from the guild and blah blah. I mass icqed those pms to everyone in vent laughing our butts off...cause all of KoC is moving over to the 420 tag because we WANT TO!!! no one is pissed off at anyone...we just wanted a change of tags and Sakey came up with a good one....

LOL

Sry haters, didnt mean to spoil the fun for ya, but thanks for the laughs at your expense.:danceb:

2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I knew this is what was going on soon after the post, but I just let Goron try to trash talk me anyway. elohel

3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Yeah, it was enjoyable reading the few posters that put foot-to-mouth.

But really though. . .F U ELMER FUDD, GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS RIGHT MEOW, IT'S THAT TIME!

4. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Be glad I know you guys... now go have some fun!

6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I can't! This shard is dead atm and I'm not getting a good feeling about it pulling through the rough patch this time.

7. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Having over 70 percent of the shard's active pvpers blue and in the same faction (TnT and 420) and WCB/JSV hiding in guardzone on their GiL and C8V chars isn't doing much at all to get much pvp going with who we do have left here. I miss LOW....

Anyway thanks for the quicksell back, res, and rude reminder not to run outta the house without apples.

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

BLUE WAAHHHH, srsly that cry gets old... If you don't like it leave Minax because we are not going anywhere...

We have no reason to go back to SL We don't mind killing your blues or your reds... When we was SL it was still the same you guys all stealthed around and hid in Krystals house. That is all you guys have ever done while not allied with some type of guild.... Hef and his boys left you guys and bam in the house you all went lol

I think the only thing that has changed is our blues are no longer orange to you other than that it's all the same sorry to disappoint Sir. :(

9. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I think you misunderstood a simple statement about the current state of siege as a flame. No flames ment towards anyone. It is what it is.

10. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Storytime...

11. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Your such a dunce!!
    :dunce::dunce::dunce: