1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Baghdaddy

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Guest, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

The other day I got a bracelet. 8 Heal, 10 Bushido, 12 Swords, 4 hci . I've had a mostly useless swords lumber char for 10 years. I don't really play it unless I need feathers. I've got a real nice paladin archer, & tamers & bards and all sorts of mess.

I thought there's got to be something I can do with this useless char, so I came over here & read Baghdaddy's post. So, I got me some scrolls and some sheep, and drug out one of the boats. I found a ring to go with it 14 bushido, 12 focus, 6 str 5 dex +25 damage.

So, 2 days later I'm at 120 swords, 120 parry, 120 bushido, 100 anatomy, 101 healing, 100 tactics, 95 chivalry, 20 focus. Hmm that's 776 skill points. Did I mention Woohoo?

This character is so much fun I can't really even explain it to you. I just beat the swoop to death a few minutes ago. Baghdaddy I would never have had any idea how wonderful these characters are if it wasn't for you. I really appreciate you laying it all out the way you did.

I loved that archer. I've been playing him for a long time, but he plain sucks compared to this char.