1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Conner_Graham

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Rotgut Willy, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 27, 2008
    For the tips on fine-tuning my warrior (necro/pally/sam).

I tried Miasma for the first time today and although I had to watch myself, Miasma really wasn't too hard. My only complaint is that my pack fills up too damn fast. ;)

I fought Miasma in vamp form with a Soul Seeker, EoO, Curse Weapon, and +50%DI from jewelry. My health dropped low a couple times but I never died.

I've also been able to solo Lurg and Grobu together. I have to occasionally retreat to heal and I've died a couple times. But I can do it. :)
  2. You're very welcome. I'm just glad I was able to be of some help. Now that you've got the character put together the way you like, you'll be able to start searching for those perfect weapons after which you'll really start tearing things up!