1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks daylight savings..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by 4th3ist, Mar 8, 2009.

1. 4th3ist

4th3ist Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Finally arriving home from work at around 1:30AM I quickly browsed a few forum hits and logged into UO. I had planned on getting an hour or so in before bed.. Did a few daily routines and minimized to check on something.. Not even three minutes had gone by and my clock is now an hour ahead! Bah! Curse you day light savings! Because of this, I motion that we petition that day light savings no longer be applied to UO players. This inconvienence is unacceptable. :(

2. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

my old wris****ch is broken...it doesn't ever change. I think i need a new clock made but they sure are too big to have to carry around all the time. If the tinker doesn't have the daylight savings upgrade package this is a moot point anyways. :)

3. Seasseragh

Seasseragh Guest

Sorry to hear about your... timepiece, but LOL

4. LOL Not DST here till March 29th . In sweden that is.

5. Hey did Daylight Savings mess up the plant cycle? my plants are still on yesterday!

6. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

*ROFL* Man, this swear filter has a dirty mind. I never would've seen anything wrong in that word. :hahaha:

7. IdoBods

IdoBods Guest

you should live where we dont observe DST then :D
    of course now im going to be confuzzled for who knows how long trying to figure out who is how many hours ahead/behind me.

8. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Seriously? Does the censor filter need to be THAT strict?

9. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

lol I had to type it out to see what was censored....

10. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

At least you didn't 120 animal taming and then have "connection lost" 3 minutes later. Nothing like daylight savings.

11. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Husband was late for work... I might have to invest in a tv or something so I can keep up on these things.

12. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I do not like time changing ...and it confuses my 2 shelties ...they do not know when to fall back or spring forward or when it is time to go play frisbee in the back yard now...they are all confused today..............poor lil tykes. They spring forward ALL THE TIME. :)

[​IMG]

13. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Yeah well at least you aren't me.... thank gods I get up WAY before I have to be to work...... cause I got up and was just brushing my hair when I realized I had forgotten about the whole thing and had to be to work in 20 min....

very very quick shower and raked the toothbrush over my teeth and flew out the door.... clocking in just in time..... Whew!!!!!

14. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yea that's my trouble, get use to be in one time zone then try to remember which time zone I'm in.

15. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hahaha! It took me a moment thinking... huh? LOL that's too funny.