1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks Decay

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I see you did not learn your lesson yesterday...

Got him in chaos dungeon again afk :( Sadly no HOTL'S... But he did have a Bow of the Juka King and a tunic crafted bye Puffy's crafter... but we all know this is not Puffy:popcorn:
    [​IMG]

2. TetTrix

TetTrix Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

lol... what a gimic

3. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Classic...let's see him talk out of this one :)

4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

LOL Me, Jesus, Biggie, And my Brother all played that char Bigs a long time ago ( I personally dont even remember the info for it anymore )... Its prolly just some cloths left over from when Biggie use to hustle them, LOL! lowell do you really think thats me ? If so thats funny.

Well Ill just go with it from now on so thanks for the worship... you got me :thumbup1:

Will the real DEcay please stand up ? please stand up ?

ps Im wicked pissed I just broke a keyboard! lowell GO REDSOX!!!! :mf_prop:

5. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, and kage doesn't play a tamer. Especially not for PKing or 1v1 pvp or anything of the sort.

6. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Woah! So the tamer i fought one v one yesterday wasnt kage? that McKenzy chick?

Also.. as pathetic as this is.. I was one v one fighting a tamer *Super dragon obviously* and yes.. Very stupid on my part.. but yah i decided to try.. So we kinda battle for a few mins and.. Whos that? the tamer has now called in Wrath? Why would a tamer call in help one v one versus a mage? anyway i jump back and forth from the wall to ground on account on bolas and stuff..
    Until i manage to keep the tamer on the wall

* He was trying to stay up there so he could get me when wrath redlined me and i had to tele.. Which was never going to happen versus wrath so it was a bad move on his part *

So now its wrath im fighting.. Max DCI isnt helping me much so i dont the intelligent thing and drop a para field down and go back and forth to fight him.. But he wants no part in this and instantly leaves me screen each time i try to use this tactic.. So Now its Tamer (Wall) Wrath(Hiding on the edge of my screen) and Boom! Now Dobosmith is here with a heavyXbow and im dismounted ( 45% DCI and i get hit on the first shot.. go figure ) anyway i get a tele off which isnt on the wall because the tamer is sitting there, and manage to get some space between myself and the two dexxers.. I heal and run for a house.. Not flagged. Survived.

Long story short.. Tamers calling in help one v one is not something i expected when on my mage..

7. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Its something I've seen every guild do, so you may not expect it, but do unto others and all that.

8. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

well what i was going off of was .. stealth tamer with super dragon using the all guard me war mode thing.. shouldnt need help versus a mage.. let alone double help (two extra people) but whatev as soon as dobo showed up i said "im done" and left..

9. Black magick

Black magick Guest

True, but thats how siege is now it seems. No one will do a 1v1 and if you catch someone alone in comes help, they book it, or they cast a spell and run.

10. Goron

Goron Guest

of course not- Kage would never call in help in a 1v1 and never play a tamer because he is too good for that.

*cough*
    :lol:

11. Goron

Goron Guest

not true. I 1v1'd Akaku recently even with Speedy nearby (sometimes even on screen). Speedy did not interfere and no TnT interfered. Akaku killed me by-himself no gank needed.

12. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Kage are you accusing Decay of playing afk? Wouldn't that be against the ROC?
    OR
    Are you accusing Puffy of playing a character he doesn't play i.e. AFK?

Which is it Mr. I need to use a tamer now to compete?

13. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

thats just it.. i had about 3 others with me in vent the whole time.. and i didnt say anything until i gated out because of the dismounter..

its sad that i was willing to try to one v one a tamer.. which most wont even consider, but he still called in more.

14. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

actually he stated just finding him AFK..... thast not against the ROC.... wanna be a Mod go apply. Otherwise leave it to those who have the shield

15. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Alright, it happens yes, but it is a very rare occurrence.

16. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

try telling that the stealthtamers in your alliance. you have how many, 6 or so? i have yet to see one who dares to fight by himself :)

ps: and dont tell me how im trying to defend someone here, kage is a noob. i kept telling him that for years.

17. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well for one I was never hidden I did not feel a need to hide against you even if I had been on my crafter.

All you would do was run up to me then teleport onto a wall... Now I don't blame you there I can tell the truth I would not fight a tamer... but it seemed more like you was trying to taunt me because you kept coming back for more... so after you teleported onto that wall about 10 times... I got bored and said someone come dismount this guy if he is going to keep playing with fire then he deserves to get burned... I am sorry you did not see why I called in a dismounter...

18. Turtle

Turtle Guest

D. Trolling is prohibited.Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run, it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked).

Your right little Orc I'm not a Mod but I can understand the above. Can you?
    Kage deliberatly posts a thread about Decay being Puffy everyday with no purpose other than to anger him. Accusing someone of being AFK is not encouraging further discussion and could/should be considered a personal attack.

Unless of course you can explain to me how AFK farming is a statement (a matter of fact) and not an accusation? Because if someone is AFK doing those actions in the picture a gm could be called and it would be considered an illegal ingame violation. Something that is also against the ROC.

Point is though if I really cared I would have reported the post, instead I was asking Kage's intentions. Choice B would have been amusing :thumbup1:

As for applying to be a Mod
    I think I'm over-qualified and don't find the position as glamorous as you. rolleyes:

19. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

I kept comming back because i figured you would think

"Hey i actually get to try and fight someone instead of the always gank mode *ALL* of siege is on.. Im playing a tamer now and no one will try to one v one me, They either run off to never be seen again, or call in a huge gank which i have to run from considering im outnumbered and all.."

Now we both know why i was using the wall.. those bolas of yours put me at a huge disadvantage aginst that there dragon... and considering i was running a good suit, i really didnt want to lose it to Dismount Dragon, Im fine with losing it.. Just not to that.

And on the "I was revealed the whole time bit" please... You should know that bull****.. That dragon will eat me alive if i try big combos, and small spells will only make you laugh cause i cant be consistant with damage because of the monster standing next to you. Im a pure mage so.. No DoTs or **** and the dragon easily instant disspelled the daemons i casted.

KK?

20. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes I said you had no chance against me solo... like I said you kept putting your hand in the fire... I bolad you you teleported onto the wall several times...

But you would come back down knowing you had no chance in hell.

So I figured if you was to *ROC* to run away who's fault is that?

Again yes I did try to get them to gank you because with u standing next to ur house and wall I had no chance in killing you... you had no chance in killing me... yada yada yada..

21. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

1. Posting a pvp thread is not a troll. It has been agreed upon that pvp threads are allowed on the Siege forum. You have the option of ignoring the thread. Kage did nothing here that you have not done when you were bragging about playing your tamer and killing a group of KOC.

2. Kage said "afk" he did not say "farming afk". There is a difference.

22. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

So next time i run into you, i should just say **** it and call in everysingle person i can? instead of giving your the chance to try to do something solo?

I should think like this " With you standing next to your stealth and dragon i have no chance in hell of killing you sooOOoo! Lets gank him in a completely boring way! Yeah~! "

And for all the people who say " All guilds have tamers!! Blah Blah!! Dismounters too! " I disagree with all tamers and dismounters.. Hell even my dexxer is a dismounter which i cannot stand (Thats why i was playing my mage) These templates are for 3 kinds of people..

1. People who arnt very good at pvp and can admit that fact (Which isnt intended to be an insult) Therefore they play these templates to compete aginst others who are shall we say "Skillful"

2. People who take advantage of these templates because they dont have the backbone to play something else.. using excuses like "Well you do it" to help them justify their pathetic actions.

3. People who have connection issues and *Cannot* play a melee dexxer or a mage.. Which i can understand..

23. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I'm number 1, with a bit of number 3 thrown in sometimes. :gee:

Although I usually play a shown character...

24. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

I fought Decay today...
    Did EVERYTHING that Puffy did in the past. Even the gimp dismount and then trying to kill me one on one.

This included his running away at top chicken **** speed when his pet died. He ran and ran and ran hiding and logging his pet over and over, with me having him on tracking each time and finally finishing off his pet. Couldnt even fight like tamer, which was why he sold his first account in the first place. Decay = Puffy... plain and simple. He broke his keyboard cause of all the time hes invested into trying to get back on Siege without anyone knowing its him. Time for a name change and a new keyboard huh....? Decay was a perfect name too... cause his Rep and his skills are just that, Decaying.

25. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes you should have called in someone you had no chance against me alone... because my template is very over powered I can admit that.

If you had called in a gank I would have at least got a kill or 2...

But since I flagged I had no chance killing you solo like u claim yet u fail to mention u was not crim and only 1 or2 screens at the most from a house at all times...

But you are trying to sound all hard because I was on my tamer funny. What would u have done If I was on Kage? fought me solo? hell no u would ran just the same.

At the last fight night did you dare step into the ring against me solo? I asked you to several times you always declined...

And before you make your excuse about not fighting me I will do it for you because it's the same bs excuse you always use... "that was not me it was my brother u guys are noobs"

I am done with you on this subject you are so much like GG it's not even funny.

26. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Clearly there is a difference if I post a thread with a pic showing you at Luna Bank or in a Dungeon saying your afk. Is there not?

Taken in a different circumstance:
    I post of picture of you mining and say your afk. Does that not IMPLY illegal actions?
    Agreed if the pic wasn't there it wouldn't matter, but it is.

Seems pretty simply to me but like the Orc said I haven't passed the extensive Moderator qualifications test to be able to understand these difficult situations.

27. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Does the picture show me mining or does it show me standing next to a mountain? Have you never gone afk in a dungeon? Ever had a disconnect while in a dungeon? The fact is, you should assume the best of people till you can prove otherwise and we give people the benefit of the doubt.

If he had accused him of it in his words, then yes I would agree with you. I've had too many client crashes in dungeons to assume that an accusation is being made. I try not to assume.

P.S. Mo never said you didn't pass the qualifications test. He invited you to apply or let us decide what gets locked. Why do you feel the need to put words in people's mouths?

28. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

In the words of Mo...

This thread has outlived it's usefulness.

29. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

For those who are so curious, the thread being closed had nothing to do with what Turtle said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.