1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks Dev Team

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I just wanted to thank the dev team for the increasted payouts on the jobs and skill levels today.. It was a nice change and helped alot of people out [​IMG] sorry your having to work all weekend but you know we love ya! [​IMG] keep up the good work as always and again... Thank You

2. VitArm

VitArm Guest

You actually think they'll read this? Lmao..

3. Guest

Guest Guest

they do actually, do you not see how much they are on these boards?

4. NightFlyer

NightFlyer Guest

I'm not in the game today but I'll add my "Thank You Devs!" for the ones that can take advantage of the extra speed and pay.

Little perks are always appreciated.

5. <blockquote><hr>

You actually think they'll read this? Lmao..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

What's so funny? [​IMG]

6. ill say thanks too though not been much good 4 me when trying to work b4 had someone go afk at podium and couldnt add tickets for orders so missed 2 sessions and this time for work game isnt working so missed it too:(

7. Guest

Guest Guest

And a very big thank you to the devs for working their weekend to try and fix the bugs and resolving problems like the updater issue earlier today.

Polly

8. yay devs. thanks you for working hard this weekend and thanks for fixing the updater server issue pretty quickly [​IMG]

9. nodgree

nodgree Guest

<blockquote><hr>

yay devs. thanks you for working hard this weekend and thanks for fixing the updater server issue pretty quickly [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

A big thanks for fixing the updater! I'm downloading the 1.2gb update on my second PC right now so I can play when the wife kicks me off my good computer, lol.

10. Yes! *\o/* Thankies Devs!!! [​IMG]