1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks Devs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Capt.E, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

I just wanted to say thank you for the new t-maps. I remember about 6 months ago someone posted a thread asking what we wanted to see or how they could be improved. It shows that you listened to our feedback and you have implemented it. That is all.

Thanks again. E

2. The devs have really put the hunt back in treasure hunter! And have made way for the return of the dedicated t-hunter template. I like it! Kudos to the dev team.

3. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I like it also, especially being it necessary to hunt again for the spot to dig.

Now, if only the loot (magic items) was not all junk as it was...........

At least give us a few items which have high modifiers, even a chance at being 1000%....

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Indeed! Thanks for finally making my favorite character/play-style fun again :D

5. I'm having fun!

6. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

7. Zurhet Pebblethief

Zurhet Pebblethief Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am enjoying the new system, bit of a learning curve but its refreshing to be active on my t-hunter again.