1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks everyone

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Ugly Wrinkleflip, Jul 10, 2008.

1. I just wanted to say thanks to all that showed up tonight for my first ever CEO run. I have to admit it was interesting to say the least. I finally got the hang of it I think. Congrats to everyone who won tonight. And I am sorry you got sad Bongo.

Secondly I would like to thank all of the toons that came to the last minute VP run for me. I appreciate you all showing up and helping my brother(first run) and myself have a wonderful battle.

Congrats to all the winners in both battles. And conmgrats to the fallen toons on the way. We couldnt have done it without you.

Ugly Wrinkleflip:thumbsup:
  2. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    That was a fun VP, Congrats to your brother on his first win! :thumbsup:
  3. kiwi115

kiwi115 Guest

hehe. we got restock trap...
  4. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

About the bossbot battle, well, I'm really not sure if it's worth all that for one pink slip! And the bugs are not worked out...I got a 3 (that I counted) random -15's and a couple of times when using the seltzer bottle I lost -30 (two -15's when there should have only been one....) UGH!

That being said, thanks to all for coming, it was fun, but not THAT fun, and I don't know if I'll be back until they fix whatever is wrong.