1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks For All Your Support!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Leaf, May 6, 2009.

1. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I have received some messages about why the Umbra Vendor Mall is a little empty at the moment. Due to RL taking up more of my time, and that little shop being so incredibly busy all the time, I just couldn't keep up with both. Keeping that shop stocked is a full time daily job--hehe. This past Monday, one of my guildmates took over the Mall, and we had to drop some vendors to make the switch. He is working on getting everything back up and running as before. He is working on that now. So all of you who thought we were closed--NOT!!--we're on our way back now, and even better then before. Thanks for all your support!

2. Good , cuz i always shop there if i cant get what i want from Gil,I was looking for stuff and it was all gone :(

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I hope all is well in your world, Leaf. *sends a hug*

4. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I always shop here. For over 2 years now.
    Good luck Leaf :thumbsup:.

5. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

You have a nice shop there. I am glad that it is not closing.