1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks for finishing the bank on Sonoma, but

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Drakelord, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Could you please fix the plants that have falling under the grass, and also the grass that has fallen in the bank. Also in the design I sent in, the shield outside was to be a clock that told UO time, I am please you put my name on it, but a small little sign on the wall inside would have been good enough, so could we have the clock please.

I also have one little tiny request, could you add one of those working stables near the forge out front?
  2. you work quickly I was there training and watch you fix the plants, again thank you.
  3. you missed one carpet edge.
  4. ok could you get a maint man over to the Sonoma bank in Brit? Seems we have a problem with stuff falling all over.
  5. I'd like to see them get rid of the 100000 chairs on the roof of the Pacific bank and put some real deco up there. That line of chairs that stretches from one side to the other is ugly as hell. You also can't see the anvil and forge because the cherry blossom trees cover them up. I didn't even know they were there until I went to buy some wine from the inn. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they finally got around to it, but it's more an eyesore than it is deco.
  6. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    I believe they said at some point in the past to take complaints to the designer, not the builders. If you hate it that much go yell at the person that came up with it.
  7. I've never even heard of the person that designed it.
  8. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

Jul 3, 2008
    In other words, you should have submitted your own design.