1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks for the DSP fight last night....

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Chronic Apathy, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Thanks for the fight. I couldn't stay for the whole thing seeing how my wife wanted to fight also. So I chose to have a small fight with my wife since it is cheaper than Divorce.

I was hoping to see a huge story of the fight with screen shots and what not.

Either way it was fun and I am glad I could catch I good part of it.

2. longshanks

longshanks Guest

best part of breaking up is when ur making up....

i'd rather fight with your wife too.... does she wrestle?

3. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I didn't get any screen shots (was late for it) but was def fun. Nice large scale fight :thumbup1: I don't think I need to say it; but if you guys wanna do a big fight (Harry, or Oaks or something similar) give a heads up. Large fights arent that common anymore unless you can "sort of" plan them out.

Also; post in the pvp thread! We got one back finally. *Kicks Gareth*

4. Only after the fight...

As far as planning a large scale fight...
    As the smallest fish in the Felucca Pond. I will come if I can.

5. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Sorry I missed it. Normally ill get a Q from UHOH, FY or another guild. If you guys see me online on icq just spam my icq over and over. Send twenty messages if you want to. I will try my best to get there. (Obviously I will die intentional or not.) but I have UO assist and will just view myself as a chicken.

One thing with Felucca news stories is I will only be able to tell the side of the story I can see. If you guys want PLEASE PLEASE feel free to send me in little quotes, stories or whatever and I will add them to the story. (Just be sure to keep them clean. I am sure you all know what I can and cannot post.)