1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks for the House Placement tool

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, May 1, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know who dropped it near the Jhelom Bank this morning but it saved me a ton of money.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

You are welcome...la

3. Guest

Guest Guest

be sure to take it over to the architects office and see if its worth anything, I got 800K from the last placement tool I found discarded at the bank.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

on Siege???? Npc's don't buy *anything* on Siege, last I looked.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

on Siege???? Npc's don't buy *anything* on Siege, last I looked.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering the same thing. Is there a black market house placement tool ring on Siege we don't know about? [​IMG]

-Skylark

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Wonders if that player would like to buy another?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

be sure to take it over to the architects office and see if its worth anything, I got 800K from the last placement tool I found discarded at the bank.

[/ QUOTE ]

House placement tools have never been refunded on Siege like they are on production shards.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

House placement tools have never been refunded on Siege like they are on production shards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like someone's epeen just had a bucket of ice water poured on it...la