1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks for the One V Five... I needed the pratice lol

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, May 26, 2009.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Was good fun!

Thanks for all the loots as well... faction items, totem of the voids, bracers, runics, nice jewls....

I will put up some screen shot work later for some reason I cant copy my links from photobucket at this time... maybe it's because my cpu is still doing updates....

Anyways thanks for the fight RP McMurphy, Neo, Nadal, Gengis Khan, And who ever that other random blue mage was out there...

I managed to kill 3 out of 5 so not to bad and you guys did good as well you killed my War Horse so that has to count for something :thumbsup:

2. Arden

Arden Guest

I don't get it.

3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Legendary board warrior...la

4. Nickster

Nickster Guest

killing 3 out of 5 is something to be proud of, Khan hits like a frikkin mac truck!
    do you run bushido? just curious as wondering if a war horse is better than a lesser Hiyru :)

thanks

5. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

you should be in movies...

6. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

go outside, hero! :loser:

7. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Let me guess you killed the 3 easy brianless kills of Nadal, Neo and "Some other random new blue" and Ghengis and Rp strolled away? If so not very impresive anyone can do that. If You killed RP and Ghengis aswell then good job that is pretty impressive.

Screenshot?

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well I was on a Necro Mage so I had no smoke bomb ability fighting 4 Mages and a Bushido dexer with a nasty Katana so IMO it was pretty impressive... You rarely even engage a skilled pvper 1 v 1 so I dont see how you can even say anyone can do that lowell :loser:

So I killed RP, NEO, and Nadal... Ghengis and the other guy vanished...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They did manage to do this though...
    [​IMG]

9. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Not to diminish your sticky keyboard moment but RP is a mage in training (skillwise and player playing the temp), and Neo is very much learning the ropes of playing a mage. There were also only two people who actually shared map and vent access together so I imagine you were able to do a bit of divide and conquer. Still impressive considering how aggravating Kahn can be.