1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks for the popcorn... where's the spellweaving vendors?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Gellor, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Gellor

Gellor Guest

So far, Atl has been pretty good in the week I've been here.

Found a house? Check. Little luck and got a 1k storage place :rolleyes:
    Found decent equipment? Check. Some prices good. Some prices bad.

Found a place that carries spellweaving scrolls or complete books? *crickets*

Nope, in a week, I haven't found a place that stocks scrolls or full books. I've found a grand total of 5 scrolls that weren't arcane circle or gift of renewal.

Anyone know of a place that might have them? Or anyone have any for sale?

If not, where should I be hunting for these mythical scrolls? I haven't gotten into PvM in a long while :mf_prop:

2. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I like Misima and swoop for scrolls

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I think I have most if not all in stock (except for the friend of fey/fiend which require a quest to get). If you use ICQ, 286-771-023, else PM me here with a couple of hours advanced notice and I'll meet ya in Luna to set you up. Please state your time zone so I can convert!

Safe Journeys!

4. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

All I need is the swarm one and I am complete. I paid 600k for my book minus that spell and fiend.

I am loving SW so far though. Has a lot of perks, especially if you die alot.

5. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Tazer, thank you VERY much for the help. It is very enlightening to see in UO:thumbup1:

And spellweaving is definitely a fun skill. I just didn't expect it to be this hard to find on Atl. I almost paid 500k for an incomplete book but it wasn't on the vendor:sad4:

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I just gave away my last natures fury or I'd finish yours off for ya! Sorry!

7. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

Ah NP, I like to pick thru Swoop or Mirasami corpses.