1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks for the Siege group hunt last night!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Silent Singer, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

For those of you willing to take a chance and join us on our public peerless run last night, thanks! It was a nice clean run with 4 different guilds represented.

And thanks to Vinnie for donating the keys, congrats on the nice drop!

It is good to see everyone take a break from stealth and pvp for a short time and get a big nasty instead.

Tjalle and VinnySP like this.
  2. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

Was fun indeed :gee:. I'd like to start trying to put something like together at least once a week, time willing of course.

3. Troop_Gil

Troop_Gil Journeyman

That would be most excellent.

4. Candy Cane

Candy Cane Journeyman

Darn it looks like I missed out on some fun!! Hope I can tag along next time.

5. Charles

Charles Adventurer

I was playing till 11pm east.. what time is "last night" to you? i would have liked to have joined in. I logged at 10:55 ish......
    please keep me updated of **** like this?

6. Candy Cane

Candy Cane Journeyman

I think they waited till you and I weren't on Charles, they were afraid we would get all the best drops!!

7. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

It's turned ugly so I changed my mind.

#7 GarthGrey, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  8. Silent Singer

Charles and stormy, you guys were not online, it was after midnight est when we finally got everything together. Obviously would have invited you, as we broadcast it to the entire shard.

Garth, I totally agree.

9. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

funny thing is when hugi ran one of the hugis open shard spawns someone in this thread came in on a red and attacked the noob with hugi. Of course she didnt have the stones to attack the Hugi on a pvm template.

10. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran

Lol! So your open shard spawn consisted of you and mister sinister? Sounds like you need more friends or ya may wanna try running something in the evening when more people are on. And trust me, if i wasnt on a crappy work pc you would have been targeted aswell Bobo the clown :lick:

11. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo has run a lot of these, and bo was asked in chat and said sure and welcomed anyone else that was on. You just keep making excuses as to why you either die or run from the Bo.

12. Silent Singer

Why don't you guys just kiss already? :)

I'm sure that you guys each have legitimate reasons for dislike, but I appreciate the effort on both sides to invite people along. Maybe instead of having the PVP tourney Sunday we have the Vinnie/Bo showdown.

If Bo wins, vinnie has to become a citizen of Britain and accept a citizen title from bo for a week.

If vinnie wins, Bo has to join BA for a week.

*silence as Bo and Vinnie turn purple with rage reading this*

Come on guys, I'm just messing! We all know my spitting llamas would wreck you both :)

, I'll just show myself out now.....

VinnySP likes this.
  13. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran

You just keep making excuses as to why you either die or run from the Bo.[/QUOTE]

Lol and funny that i've been here forever and haven't seen any of these so called Bobo the clown events, maybe there has been *Shrugs* And ok, you killed me once, dry looted like ya always do. Pretty sure i called ya a douch in gen chat and was asking how ya managed to hit me with 2 deathstrikes while the whole time you were not even on the screen, I wanted to know that trick :rolleyes: . Maybe you can share it with us all? Anywho..... just like in game, done wasting my time here lol...All hail the Bobo, the best guy that ever was and the best lil helper on the shard.

@Silent Singer , your to funny.

14. Silent Singer

Vinnie, does this mean I'm not gonna die a horrible death next time I'm in game? Cause I was really counting on you being amused by that....*begins trying to find a safe place to lay low for a year or two*

15. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Naw... Yer pretty much gonna die. Ya get used to that rather quickly if ya have a sense of humor. Then ya get better at not doing that.