1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Merion and !D!

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by ScottishHero, May 17, 2010.

1. ScottishHero

ScottishHero Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 15, 2009

Just wanted to say thanks to Merion for some nice duels at Yew Gate the other day, bar Garm you're the first person ive seen in weeks, let alone fought so it was nice to have a good conversation at the same time :) Added you on ICQ incase you want to pound a non-parry mage some more ;)

@ !D! - Trying to fight 3 or 4 of you + a greater dragon solo wasnt my smartest idea, but it was fun. Sorry for the rezz kill on one of your guys, I was a bit annoyed I wasnt being solo'd, bar by the dragon/archer combo, and once I got one of you down I wanted to keep your numbers down. You get revenge when you rezz killed me, lets call it even ;)

Overall some nice fights, if anyone fancies them again im more than up for it :)
  2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

!D! would resskill you if they outnumbered you 10 to 1 regardless, dont feel bad about killling them :) I dont at least, I get a weird satisfaction from killing greg and imagining his girlish screams on ventrilo.. ahh the fun!