1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks TDO

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Calibretto, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Made our first "Patrol" alot of fun. It's refreshing to see an "evil guild" with so much honor. The duels gave our newer members a chance to fight as well.
    Good times indeed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Claudio had a sick Katana and used it well. And Nadal hope the Arcane Shield helped you out. I'd like to plan an event between TDO and GIL if we could get together and figure something out.

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

That's what we hope for on the field too. If we attack someone who are new to PvP or not skilled for PvP.
    Alot will try to fight back and have fun even if dying if they know their lose will be minimal and mostly items easy to replace.

We will try to put up some RP when interacting non PvP'ers and other RP guilds. When interacting with non RP PvP guilds, we may just just enjoy the fights and not try to RP, no matter if they attack or we do. We will still try to keep the looting low and only loot what we need.

We would like that too. Nadal, Manshoon and Claudio will be the ones to speak with about events.

We will also try to bring back some shops in Safe Haven and we hope to see more visitors, boh customers and people looking for a fight or a friendly duel.

It had been great to see members from GIL, TnT, KOC and a few other guilds show up in Safe Haven looking for a fight and no matter of the reputation of the guilds, we enjoyed the fight and we had been treated with respect from all the guilds.

I like to thanks all our visitors for that.

3. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

You really put together a good group of people Freja. Makes me want to go back to doing some rp. Thanks for the fun and fights.

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I'm still very excided about the group I got, so many in so short time and all great players who fit my idea of a guild.

5. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

*Sharpens axe* Until next we meet again. Yar!

[​IMG]

6. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oh yes much respect to TDO. I have been Fighting them and having good times since they started to grow, Look forward to the future.

DT

7. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Burdens are you the one I was chasing about in wolf form?

8. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

yeah that was him haha

9. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ah hah, You will meet DT for the next duel :p