1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks to Everyone!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Aboo, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I just wanted to take the time to thank all those wonderful people on many different shards for the help and cooperation they have shown during this quest. It makes you feel good to get to the end, as a ghost, and see so MANY people waiting there to rez, heal and even provide a rune for getting out. And they do all this with absolutely NO thought of compensation for themselves.:grouphug:

2. As i do also!

It kind of reminds me of the few weeks after the Paragons came out in Ilsh when they opened it up to the 2d client.

At first it was a "me first, my kill, go away" type of thing,but then as it started to gel and as more players started to cross over,the majority of the players started to realize that it was more fun and you gained more out of the whole situation by teaming up.

That was my experience in it anyway,and this feels/felt like a throwback to those times.

Good Times,not the best of times but fun times for the most part!

3. *smiles*

Good to hear :)

4. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Phew! My heart about froze in my chest when I thought this was a goodbye post from you *shakes finger* dun scare me like that!!

and yes, I just met up on GL and the points they are a stackin!

5. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Sorry didn't mean to scare you. I really just wanted to make a postive post about all the wonderful people I have met while doing the quest on several shards. They are awesome. Reminds me of when UO first started and people worked together for a better cause.

You know me, I was here when they opened the shards and I will be here when they close the shards. And I am sure I will be with very good company such as yourself!