1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks!!!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Electroflap, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

To everyone who went on my first succesful VP run! I dont think I could have done it without all of you guiding me! Also my brother was in attendence and I think he was impressed as well.. Well, once we got going! It was a slow start but I give Ugly Wrinkleflip :thumbsup: for all the effort in trying to get us organized! I have met some really great and fun friends here! I will sure miss you next week when I am gone.. but I will be back for more fun fighting cogs!! Thanks again! " You Rock!":party:

2. That run was very fun and fast. We did it in 17 minutes believe it or not. And Joe, you did great!!;)

3. Great job Electroflap. WTG on your win.

Thanks for the props.

Only 17 minutes? wow an hour of waiting for 17 minutes of fame. lol

YAY ME

4. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

You and the Mrs. watch Suite Life of Zack and Cody tooo much..lol... You both sound like London now.. haha :danceb:

5. LOL!

6. Yay Flap, that was really a lot of fun! :D
    Geesh, 17 min...:eek: Now random runs are going to feel like they take forever!

7. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Congrats on your first VP run. Sorry I missed out last night. I am sure we will do battles together in the near future and look foward to it.

8. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Congrats! Glad you guys had a good run!