1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thanksgiving splash screen!!!!!!!!!!!!! A little LATE isnt it

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_herk1287, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Comr on thanksgiving was 2 days ago, have he devs been in a coma lol

2. Guest

Guest Guest

maybe they were too busy trying to get the updater working correct so you wouldn't have something else to compain about???? [​IMG]

3. I was wondering where it came from myself, and thought maybe I was hallucinating.

4. <blockquote><hr>

Comr on thanksgiving was 2 days ago, have he devs been in a coma lol

[/ QUOTE ]

The Thanksgiving splash screen loaded fine for the devs. The problem is that the rest of us need new graphics cards and updates to INDirectX 10.

What do you expect from a holiday that has the turkey as the logo?

(PS: I hear the EA office party got a little out of hand, which may account for at least part of this. *wink wink nudge nudge, [​IMG]say no more* )

5. MandiK

MandiK Guest

I think it's pretty [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

the holiday logos are released automatically by dates, not by graphics cards or by directx versions.. We've had them for the past 5 years so this year is no diffrerent. Thanksgiving is a holiday where its not on the same date all the time so it was probly still set to last years date possibly?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

It just came on because it was probably still set for a prior year's thanksgiving date.

2003's was on the 27th
    2004's was on the 25th
    2005's was on the 24th
    2006's was on the 23rd

8. <blockquote><hr>

It just came on because it was probably still set for a prior year's thanksgiving date.

2003's was on the 27th
    2004's was on the 25th
    2005's was on the 24th
    2006's was on the 23rd

[/ QUOTE ]

That's reassuring, ain't it...

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

2003's was on the 27th
    2004's was on the 25th
    2005's was on the 24th
    2006's was on the 23rd

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

2003's was on the 27th
    2004's was on the 25th
    2005's was on the 24th
    2006's was on the 23rd

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you rather the devs adjust the date of the thanksgiving flash screen, or work on other improvements to the game?

11. MandiK

MandiK Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

2003's was on the 27th
    2004's was on the 25th
    2005's was on the 24th
    2006's was on the 23rd

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you rather the devs adjust the date of the thanksgiving flash screen, or work on other improvements to the game?

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL yea really. ALL these improvements, updates &amp; changes and there is actually a thread compalining about the Thanksgiving screen. LoL you cant please them all I guess.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I was merely laughing at something I thought was funny.

I would love to see them working on actual improvements to the game. *bites tongue* I will leave it at that, for I am sick of feeding trolls on these boards.

13. Keep It Real

Keep It Real Guest

"Attention to Details" is not a strong point in TSO management/developement from what I have seen. This is just a more noticeable example of that.