1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thankyou all!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Krystal, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Thank you all so much for coming!! Without you all I woulda never made it to 10k. I'm so glad we could all come together with no hard feeling and make SP #10,000. It woulda been way to hard to pick just one person. You all made it a special night. Thank you also to the EMs and "boss" that came to watch and help make it special and memorable night:) Thank you to everyone that logged in for just tonight to watch and a special thank you to Kat for putting this all together:)
    Again thx everyone!!:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dirkdiggler

Dirkdiggler Guest

I am honored to be the skeleton by the north door. Grats! Don't forget to change your siggy =)

3. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Here's the moment it happened. Congrats, we all love you ;) :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Ya ya ya, I suck at taking pics. :p

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I wish I could have been there.

5. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

look theres me!!! im going oooooooooooo, when i saw that funky spell what was that by the way?

6. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

oh crap now u all know who i am :`(

7. A big "Thank YOU" Krystal, for all of those Treasure Hunters, Fishers, and miners who weren't at that party....whew. A true blessing...:D

Congrats on the 10k!

8. No girl! it is us that needs to thank you! I think you are:coco:thats why I:bowdown:to you.could there be a :next:? dont think so You played a true game girl.(love)

9. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Same here, I wanted to but ended up dozing off and missed it, good job Krystal, it seems like only yesterday that Origin cleared off all our murder counts and made us all blue again.

10. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Congrats! I couldn't make it either, or would have been naked in the "death pool".
    Now, the question is, how long until the 20k mark?

11. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The best part was heckling you beforehand, knowing that you had to wait to slaughter us!! :D I know I am going to pay for that!! Ganking you with the pies was also fun.

12. Faenwen

Faenwen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

thanks Krystal it was a great party and throwhing those pies at you was so much fun.
    i hope you like them i will try to throw one at you every time i see you *smirks*

13. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

A couple more pics from last nights event...

[​IMG]

And the Cream Pies that were handed out to the crowd...

[​IMG]

14. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

It was a Great night! Congrats Krystal! Now everyone needs to look over their shoulders because I think our girl is working on her 20K starting with the Tokono event! lol

15. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

RTL......*plans on house hiding for another year*.

16. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

I wish there was a 'counter' for how many times I've killed a red.

:(

17. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Was a great time indeed. Thanks to all the em's for coming out.

18. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Well sorry I missed it all ...save me a pie or a cake. But when someone wants to work on his 4 wheeler in the dark cuz it was cooler than the heat of the day down here...I am officially the trouble light holder for my mechanic in the dark out here. :) I am sure HUNTING season is like months away yet but he decided he just had to get that 4 wheeler done last night IN the dark and I get to hold the light source drawing in all the moths and mosquitos to me ! MEN ! haha

19. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Awww, an event OFFICIALLY involving pastry projectiles as weapons of mass destruction finally takes place on Siege...2 years after I stop actively playing. I protest, greatly. :-/

Congrats Krystal...I had thought to log in on Kestrel for the big event at least, but RL stuff prevented me from getting home in time.

-Skylark

20. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

theres not cause it would be called sumthing lame like justice counts :p

21. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

congrats, its a great achievement!

22. Albertus

Albertus Guest

How can you congrat someone who got to 10k kills by killing new non-geared players? I remember when I started playing in Siege and Krystal killed me 20- 30 mins after I created my toon. Now, she wont dare to attack me. All she does is attack and run. Specially when she has a few friends waiting for the gank.

I already killed Krystal a few times 1 on 1 and she is not that good.

I LOL @ YOU KRYSTAL.

23. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

Looks like someone drank the Krystal Hater-ade! :next:

24. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

*stops biting tongue*

QFT.

I often wonder how many players think Krystal is some PvP legend racking up 10k murder counts... when really the vast vast majority of her counts are from killing newbs.

Maybe if this spade was known as the spade it is... I wouldn't have such a problem with this whole thing. I dunno... something about this 'achievement' irks me...

25. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Ahh another sipper of the hater-ade!

I'll tell you what "irks" you about this, its that you haven't made any notable accomplishments and the attention isn't on your loud mouth for a change. Get lost.

26. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Well no matter what, it was a good time and brought good attention to SP...No matter how many kills were from Newb or skilled...its more for the ten years plus of dedication. It took a very long time for that accomplishment and thats what we should be congratulating....she has been a very positive influence to the shard....Hats off :thumbsup:

Have Fun out there sports fans

27. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Well I personally think it is far more difficult TO get 10k murder counts on a shard like Siege.

Player killers kill others ...has nothing to do with pvp per say...but player killers can pvp too if they want to do some of both, some players do the player killer role more than the pvp role.

On this shard maybe there are a lot of us do NOT give em any counts at all, unless it is something that was comic or unusual or entertaining or some darn fool thing that was unique about that particular pking, over the myriads or multitudes of times we been pkd since...years of being pkd in UO.

I know since 2004 I have only given Krystal 4 counts...she has killed my chrs. far more than that. I think on this hard shard of die hard vets, it seems to be even harder to accumulate that many counts at all on any pks count tally sheet, over time on Siege.

I have only given out less than 2 doz. counts since I came here in 2004. A few of my chrs. actual counts went to a few of VMP for entertaining us all at assorted story nights, but I probably gave more of those few counts where I actually counted em with counts to Wrym alone, simply cuz he was *more entertaining* at pking my bluebie arse than anyone here. :) With Krystal garnering 4 of my few counts so she comes in second of the grand total of counts I actually have given out here to folks whom may have pkd my chrs. here.

Just saying I think getting 10k actual murder counts HERE is harder to over time, since so many of us are very tight at giving counts out, to anyone playing a player killer here on Siege, at all.

28. Albertus

Albertus Guest

LOL!!!

What is the matter Papa...err... Diablo..errr.....Diablo again...lol... mad cause I keep making you delete and re-make a new char? hahahaha

Are you going to do like Elmer and leave UO crying? hahaha

If you can't handle it don't mess with the tamers. lol

:loser:

29. Albertus

Albertus Guest

I guess for some people real life isn't that fulfilling.

Way to go Krystal!! :loser:

30. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

31. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

My Uhall thread got locked down. *grumbles* I will be damned if it happens on my home court.

Discuss it. Hate it, love it, what ever... just don't get personal.

32. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Excuse me? who the hell do you think you are?,,,,I dont think ive ever even Met you in game once! so its suprising you have the nerve to call me out!!

For the record, I never cried about anything....the game isnt what it once was for me and my style of game play... thats all

End of Story...

33. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dude, your all the place...you say she never kills geared players yet your sig says equipment will never replace skill? well...

FYI, not that she needs defending, Krystals does not "gear up" I have never seen her wear an artie (trust me she can afford whatever she wants) she wears mostly GM barbed, few runic items.

Do me a favor, when 4 EM's and over 30 people come to an event in your honor (for doing anything) let me know I'll be there.

34. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

:D

FYI - I have the news article completed, but there's a glitch with uploading the pics currently and I'm just waiting for a resolution from the higher ups. Once that's straightened out, the article will go up.

Just didn't want you guys to think I was slacking off on my new job.

35. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

No hater-aide, I'm just disappointed.

I set the bar pretty damn high with regards to the level of play I bring to this game. Perhaps I'm foolish for wanting to hold others to a similar altitude, but this is the hard shard, the vet shard, the shard where the cream of the crop ACROSS the board is supposed to be located...

but whatever... I expect more, you settle for less.

Now that all's said and done, I really like how you try to shift the focus onto me without addressing the subject of discussion.

You're really really smert. :dunce:

36. Congrats Krystal!

I've fought with you and I've fought against and I've had fun doing both. Siege wouldn't be Siege without you.

37. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I think your missing the point, this event had nothing to do with PVP it is about MURDER!

IMHO PVP and Murder are two very different things. Most of the RED chars I come across have no interest in acutal PVP, they are seekers of the wounded, busy or distracted.

They use stealth and surprise as their main weapons and the victum usually has no chance.

The fact remains the Krystal has played this style so well she has reached a mark that makes her a LEGEND, 10,000 kills is a huge accomplishment. Also please note that the next closest char in all of UO is around 6000 (was at 5000 last year Saron, ATL)

I think the turn out speaks for itself, 4 EMs and 30 people, that is the most people I have seen in one spot in over 16 months here on Siege.

Congrats Krystal!!!

38. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

QFT. :)

-Skylark

39. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Well said. There will always be nay sayers, jealous players, envious playes etc. The fact is, it was a great event and the results speak for themselves. Its sad when some can only look for the negative in everything good that happens here.

40. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Look, I'm happy that we got to enjoy a little slice of something for a change so I've bit my tongue regarding my disappointment with this 'accomplishment' until it was over and done with.

I'm sorry, but no.

The scope of PvP encompasses murder. You can PvP without murdering, but you cannot murder unless you engage in PvP... no matter the form or how you'd like to twist it. This is very much about PvP.

So I'm sorry, but again... no.

Anyway, I'm done with saying my piece on this matter. I'm happy for Krystal and those who got enjoyment from this, but I'm not congratulating her for anything. She doesn't deserve it.

~Drax

41. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The scope of PvP encompasses murder. You can PvP without murdering, but you cannot murder unless you engage in PvP... no matter the form or how you'd like to twist it. This is very much about PvP.

We just have a different idea of what PVP is, I define PVP as equal numbers and similar talents fighting.

To me, dismount gank or hiding stealth is not PVP, while I respect those who enjoy this style of play to me it will never be PVP.

I wish Siege had more PVP, alas the only time I get attacked is on my tamer wearing a luck suit, which I am running out of I might add.

42. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

THAT right there is what it was all about.

I don't care how she got her kills. This shard is about killing....plain and simple. There is always going to be someone that waffles and complains about someone else's playing style. It all boils down to 10k times she was given a murder count. If you are a new char and don't think you are a worthy opponent. Don't give a damn count. It's not rocket science people. Kelmo said it on UHall.....people chose to play here. And with that they chose to give a count.

As Krystal said, everyone came together, put it aside, and had a BLAST. It was very refreshing to not see the b/s that goes on here, in game that night. So on that note......thank you to all the "haters" and attention wh*res for not showing up to the event. It let the EMs see there is a bit of maturity on this shard and that an event can stay focused on the event.

Oh yeah, congrats Krystal!!! Thanks for the event, I enjoyed it.

43. Well, i dont know about you all but i was here day one on SP, and Krystal is one of the players that has not forgotten what this shard was started for.It was a blood bath, in every way.She held that 1st day(in my eyes) true in her play style, more true than i have, and she kept it real. Hate less...........KILL, more.Board PVP isnt the game.

44. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Congratz Krystal!

Was fun the other night... :)

Here´s a few pics I took:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:thumbsup:

45. EM Cryno "CARE BEAR""Razik . To funny...

46. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

*shakes her fist at AT&T* I am missing fun stuff!!!

47. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Again an awesome number of kills krystal!!

UO without PK's would be a very boring game indeed :)

48. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Me 2 :thumbsup:

*smiles*

Congrats Krystal you need to get those short terms up now! ( something to keep you playing )

49. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

ty u all again:)

lol thx puffy!! :cursing:
    hhehe

50. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Krystal, you have an awesome sig. Are you going to modify it to reflect the 10k milestone? Again great job.