1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thankyou EM Sarakan and Emile Layne

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Flame (DrR), Sep 3, 2009.

1. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

I wanted to say a very big thankyou to both of our EMs on Europa for all the hard work they have done and are still doing. You can get some idea of what they have been doing on there web site, but it goes far beyond that. They check with us regulary to see if they are getting things right and if we have any more things we would like. The events they run are differant and imaginative and they tailor for most peoples playstyle over time, i.e monster bash, RP, paper chase, both tram and fel based etc, we even had a battle at sea. We recently executed our Commander of the Royal Guard after a player run 3 day trial which they played along with fully. They have been an accett to Europa and UO as more and more join in, I hope they will be with us for a long time to come.

Thankyou Sarakan and Emile Layne

*salutes*

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aye, those two are simply great!
    I really like them wanting feedback from us after an event happened. Shows how devoted they are to what they do!
    :thumbsup:

3. thelust6

thelust6 Guest

here! here! Europa' EM's are the best :*D

4. cheerful

cheerful Guest

It's a bit worrying that they can't tell us about the length of contract they have but rest assured there will be ALOT of unhappy people camping the boards if the EM program was to end.

5. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

Indeed they have proven themselves many time's over on Europa and even gone that extra mile aswell.
    The RP community salute both of you. :thumbsup:

6. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*claps* Well done EM Smile Layne & EM Sarakan!!

7. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

Agreed, they are doing excellent work - long may they continue!

8. Irvyn

Irvyn Guest

What they all said *points up* :thumbup:

9. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

For family reasons I've not been able to get involved in most of the EM events, but those that I have seen were well organised and thought through. Thank you!

10. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

Well Done Indeed!. Europa's EMs are a credit to the game and as others have said they go the extra mile.

As ever we get the occasional nuisance with immature behaviour at events, you all know the type I mean. Our EMs are to be congratulated for their forbearance at these times and for their tolerance towards them. I fear I would not be so myself.

I hereby join in the applause and say 'VERY well done'.

11. Miss Polly

Miss Polly Guest

Thank you EM Sarakan and Emile Layne you are both doing a fine job and much appreciated.

Keep up the good work :cheerleader: