1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

That Merging Thread again..........

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

More and more posts people not happy with the game and leave....

Time to think about a merge...and i dont mean a couple of shards...I MEAN ONE SHARD FOR ALL

Will make everyone happy...more pvp ..more crafters...more roleplay...more players to interact with...hell britain may...and i mean may...just look full again........[whatever]

2. One shard? No, but maybe one or two per continent. I would like to see someone... anyone... when I go running through dungeons in search of fun and adventure.

Screw the transfer token sales, just put all dungeons on a common server, but you qould go back to your home shard when you leave the area. While you are at it, merge the Lost Lands and Ilshenar onto one common server. That way, you wouldn't have to move all that housing.

tjm6f4 likes this.
  3. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

This way you can complain about over-population, urban sprawl, and lag. Nothing stops you from moving to Atlantic save, it would seem, your desire that everyone be forced to move there with you.

-Galen's player

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

No, it won't make everyone happy and I'm not prepared to referree this flame and troll party again.

Mirt and kRUXCg7 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.