1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The 121st UO-Stratics HoC Chat Log

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kat, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

May 12, 2008
    There are some interesting revelations on upcoming faction changes and additions. *dear in the headlights look* Sorry, I get a little nervous when they mess with my fav part of the game, although it is completely broken at this point anyway.

The discussion also involves the work being done to thwart speedhacking and a little discussion on Player Run Towns.

2. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
  3. Timothy_SP

Timothy_SP Guest

Wonder which faction is being removed.
  4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    My guess would be Shadowlords, since the actual shadowlords were defeated in the recent story arc.

I suppose (and this is pure speculation based on no evidence whatsoever) They could possibly disband all 4 current factions and re-start completely with 3 new ones?
  5. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Same thing ran through my mind reading it.
  6. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

I'm curious where they are moving the bases, and how they'll be designed. Any more mouse holes or other methods to sneak in?
  7. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 16, 2007
    One can only hope that if they rework factions they will drop the "name branding" on all faction items.

As I have a Gargoyle anything that makes the char able to do more then imbue would be great!

I just hope they get this done soon...
  8. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Hmm, so 2 hero factions and 1 evil or vice-versa? Or maybe they'll think of siege and make like TB hero, Minax Evil, and COM neutral.