1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The 4 minute timer on Medusa's eggs / alter gate

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jynxx, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Jynxx

Jynxx Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter ShadowStorm

Is it just me or is that 4 minute timer completely off? I swear it's more like 30 seconds.

2. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Be nice if you explained what you're making reference to........what egg? What gate?

3. chargar42

chargar42 Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

The gate that opens after you drop the eggs on the altar has never been 4 minutes. Its always been about 30 seconds, if this is what you are referring to.

4. Jynxx

Jynxx Journeyman

So yeah, the timer is definitely off. The one who drops the eggs shows a 300 second timer (5 minutes) while everyone else sees 4 minutes (it says 5 minutes for a split second)

Charger is right. For some reason the gate and eggs only stay open for 30 seconds instead of 300.

Apparently this has never bothered anyone enough to make a bug report. uoegg.jpg

Khameleon likes this.
  5. Khameleon

Khameleon Adventurer

I agree, this one time I showed up with 3 eggs, placed them only to realize I was 1 egg short, so I recalled home, gabbed an a few eggs and ran back, by the time I got back all the eggs just vanished in way under 5 minutes.