1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The Adventures of CheezWhiz

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by CheezWhiz, Apr 9, 2008.

1. CheezWhiz

CheezWhiz Guest

I thought since people like seeing themselves in pictures I would start a little running gallary. This is not meant to demean or make fun of anyone, just a little fun, two happen to be killshots but that wont be what makes the cut all the time. Lets see where this goes.

That was a running in the house killshot that i found funny [​IMG]

Here is the end of some incredible 1v1 [​IMG]action at Moonglow gate. One TDR got hammered by the dead pot chugging crap talking archer and then a whole pantload of TDR came running out of the gate a few seconds later - being the kind soul that I am I decided to lend a hand as I abhor crap talking [​IMG]

Here is some poor soul that thought he should get revenge for his friend that I killed earlier - i dont recall the name - unfortunalty this poor soul had no cure for poison and joined his friend in the nether world [​IMG]

Thats it for now, but stay tuned!!! [​IMG]