1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The "all about rubble" topic

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Esmeralda, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oooookay, these are my questions. Yes, those 2 topics on stratics don´t enlighten me enough! I still feel like walking in the dark :/

1) Does rubble say "rubble" before it´s picked up?
    2) Does the fire the demons cause create rubble too? Or only the explotion at the start of the spawn wave?
    a) if it´s the spawn explotion, will rubble be only at that area?
    3) Is rubble visually different from the non takeable static items? Like the rubble fern looks a bit different than the static one?

Sorry for asking again and again, but I´m still clueless [​IMG]

Thanks for your help! [​IMG]

2. red72

red72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

im not sure but it sounds like according to the fof article that there is random cannon fire that can destroy sumin

then light demons can also destroy objects making it rubble

3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage

Thanks for your help, but that´s the thing!
    No light demons here, no cannons (at least on euro) but somehow somebody managed to pick something up.
    I don´t know what info I´m missing, but my finger already hurts from picking up really everything around me..lol

4. red72

red72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i just killed a lioght demon and after it died i used crtl shift and found 2 but was only to get 1

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage

Nice! And it was named "rubble" when you held ctrl+shift?

It´s weird, within the last.. hmm say 3 hours, I haven´t seen a single light demon!
    demon berserkers.. ye a lot.. dark father too! But no light demon *scratches head*

*Edit: Okay, light demons are on europa too now, but still no rubble in sight. I even got a scythe of a berserker! [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

From what I've been reading it seems it takes a second for it to be named 'rubble'. So hit ctrl +shift a few times and see if it loads up the name that way.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Im guessing everyone will be after the rubble!"! as well as the new 3 x arti12 items of course= so u will have to be quick !"!.. after all who wants anymore of the silly cursed items or the power and vanq crapo weapons too...

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Alls we've had on Catskills in the last day is Dark Fathers and Berzerkers.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Draconi has posted re:rubble in the Uhall thread titled "Rubble...?"

10. Guest

Guest Guest

so we need to wait for gargoyles perhaps in order to win the war? or maybe we should just let them over run magincia since its quite the useless city.