1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The alliance is working!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Driffen
    Bartelby
    Krystal
    Othello
    CheapSuit
    Hef
    Puffy
    Soulace
    Sweeny

V.S
    Speedy Claxton
    Dobbo
    Shakaja
    Bank Roll

And you know what? I know I'm missing a few because there were 3 orange super dragons down there at one point. HOW?! HOW DO YOU LOSE THAT FIGHT? I want to break your computers so you can quit wasting my time.

2. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Sweeny / puffy are both thieves.. therefore no threat in pvp unless they"re stealing your regs.. and since you took over the spawn.. dont ya think they would be targeting you? having all the scrolls and what not..

i woulda been there so you could have even more to complain about.. but this happened

isnt it lovely?

3. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome to my ping for the last 6 years, gratz.

4. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

btw speedy.. yes.. it does seem to be working..

[​IMG]

5. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Aw why did you crop it? so you couldn't see the dismounter and bush dexer on me? If I'm the whole reason the alliance went together, I'm impressed with myself, THANKS!

6. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

yes they ganked you.. but in your previous post it kinda seemed like you were saying "we were outnumbered and still took you on" so.. why did ya die this time? no tamer to hide behind maybe?

7. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

you missed the better part. after a good handful of you dismount ganked him, we had this little fight

dobbo
    me
    pusher came in at the end

vs

othello
    strangelove
    androsyn
    alive
    erevos
    ============
    skwisgar
    bartleby
    gujek

like last time, neither of us died. the ones above the line died, the rest ran and hide in a house.

*thumbs up*

8. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

you missed two of their tamers name in there. so id say it was about even xD

9. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

How are me and Sweeney even on the list, We are thieves and have no affiliation with any guild there. Thieves steal Speedy sorry Im not a good kill...Might get a few smoke bombs couple potions AND MAYBE GM ARMOR.. depending on if I looted any or not.

10. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

no you had tamers, no you brought tamers, no ur tamers were smoking bombing, yours were hiding in house no but you had tamers 1st, ya but we took outs bc u had urs no you had tamers, no you brought tamers, no ur tamers were smoking bombing, yours were hiding in house no but you had tamers 1st, ya but we took outs bc u had urs no you had tamers, no you brought tamers, no ur tamers were smoking bombing, yours were hiding in house no but you had tamers 1st, ya but we took outs bc u had urs no you had tamers, no you brought tamers, no ur tamers were smoking bombing, yours were hiding in house no but you had tamers 1st, ya but we took outs bc u had urs no you had tamers, no you brought tamers, no ur tamers were smoking bombing, yours were hiding in house no but you had tamers 1st, ya but we took outs bc u had urs no you had tamers, no you brought tamers, no ur tamers were smoking bombing, yours were hiding in house no but you had tamers 1st, ya but we took outs bc u had urs no you had tamers, no you brought tamers, no ur tamers were smoking bombing, yours were hiding in house no but you had tamers 1st, ya but we took outs bc u had urs no you had tamers, no you brought tamers, no ur tamers were smoking bombing, yours were hiding in house no but you had tamers 1st, ya but we took outs bc u had urs no you had tamers, no you brought tamers, no ur tamers were smoking bombing, yours were hiding in house no but you had tamers 1st, ya but we took outs bc u had urs no you had tamers, no you brought tamers, no ur tamers were smoking bombing, yours were hiding in house no but you had tamers 1st, ya but we took outs bc u had urs no you had tamers, no you brought tamers, no ur tamers were smoking bombing, yours were hiding in house no but you had tamers 1st, ya but we took outs bc u had urs no you had tamers, no you brought tamers, no ur tamers were smoking bombing, yours were hiding in house no but you had tamers 1st, ya but we took outs bc u had urs no you had tamers, no you brought tamers, no ur tamers were smoking bombing, yours were hiding in house no but you had tamers 1st, ya but we took outs bc u had urs no you had tamers, no you brought tamers, no ur tamers were smoking bombing, yours were hiding in house no but you had tamers 1st, ya but we took outs bc u had urs no you had tamers, no you brought tamers, no ur tamers were smoking bombing, yours were hiding in house no but you had tamers 1st, ya but we took outs bc u had urs no you had tamers, no you brought tamers, no ur tamers were smoking bombing, yours were hiding in house no but you had tamers 1st, ya but we took outs bc u had urs

11. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

if you work with them, you gonna get on the list. but of course you standing between them telling them what you going to steal from us and what they have to do afterwards wouldnt be working with them, you were clearly just trying to fool them. already working to get into their alliance i see xD

:loser:

12. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

damn shak you get pretty lucky but it'l run out eventually ;)

13. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

you saw my ping.. can you blame me for not wanting to fight a dismounting tamer with 180+ ping? i"ll admit.. i"ll house hide anyday when im lagging this badly.

14. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I am going to join the Alliance in the TO faction of it. I am just waiting for my characters to be finished. But as far as vent/map are concerned no Im not a part of that... But yea shak little bitter about something?

EDIT, I already tried to join TnT they voted and said no, because of my past history on siege :)

15. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

welcome to the world of european players...

and othello: not planning to xD

16. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

bitter? not at all. amused? insanely xD

17. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Had to fix it to cite truth.

18. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

lol keep on thinking what you want to bud..btw.. shak is a much bigger threat than you are..

19. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Dude. I saw a post that included Obeta as part of the gank squad. Really...

20. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

It makes me sick that I'm on this list. I was only camping the spawn for oppurtunities at PS's and gold. I only grabbed 100k so it was a so so hour waiting for RoT. Yes I was amazed I wasn't looted or attacked, but it would only be because the others had different things to worry about.

Don't ever assume I'm allied or friends with anyone. I'll rob/loot them and you any chance I get.

And learn to spell my name correctly.

21. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

You can type anything on the net...

22. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I didn't know if you were directly stealing from me, but three times my root was stolen while attacking someone, and I've been told by multiple people Puffy is working directly with TnT. And Skwiz, a tamer is more of a threat than me? GOSH I'm so surprised.

23. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

And you can believe everything you read.

24. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Ofcourse... Especially if it is with in the RoC. RoC does not really cover fabrication well.

25. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

Even numbers, TnT sitting in the house. Go figure

26. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Tea party. Come on... Stalking Krys' house is unbecoming of gentleman.

27. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I cannot speak for anyone but myself. Reagents are worthless to me, as is the team that kills the spawn. It is a fact that the gold is left behind at almost every champ. I am fairly new, and only want the sweet sweet wealth. Greed drives me, not petty alliances.

28. OH YA!!! WELL MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD!!!
    *takes ball and goes home by himself*

29. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

ya well lets have our dads duel irl for houses!

30. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If you count the names outside the house and inside its clearly 5v5 its funny how they leave off many members names to try and make it sound like they are horribally disadvantaged or something.

Cheers...

31. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Well so is leaving the burning brown bag on her stairs, but sometimes ya just gotta.

32. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Sprago
    GoodGuy
    One Eye
    Newt
    Noc'guille
    Tiberius

Looks like they have 6 to me