1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The "Amazing Pet Colour Charts" sticky doesn't work anymore

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by imported_Prendergast, Nov 9, 2007.

1. As in title..

Oh, anyone wanna buy a poison green Hiryu on Europa? [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

all the links on it go to one website which means either the server its on is down or the owner took it down..... think its a router issue since it doesnt give the cant find message/or does not exist message right away

3. Guest

Guest Guest

btw... last I saw Hiryus were still all the same color in KR... so if someone recalls that you may have a issue getting what you want for it...course aint looked at mine in KR for awhile now so maybe its changed

4. Guest

Guest Guest

The images are still there, you just have to explore around the site a little - I found them yesterday [​IMG]

I'll see if I can find them again - from the sounds of things, the owners images were being linked to by other people (without permission) and they moved them because of it - at least that's what I "got" from what I was reading [​IMG]

*edits*
    http://vm.or.tp/ve/ is the link to their site in english - just use the "color" link from side of page, and it has links to all of them [​IMG]