1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Annoyance Of Big Bosses Sacred Journey

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Achillies Of Pac, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here is the proof of Big Bosses "Sacred Journey" in a 1v1...

Let me explain what exactly happened. I have a witness = P

I attacked him at the gate numerous ammouts of times tonight...He kept Sacred Journeying out 1v1...Then from my "witness" I was told about threads on Stratics...So I made a screenshot of it...

I dismounted him with a No-Dachi 1v1...Killed his lesser hiryu...Then remounted and went after him...And the rest is history = P

2. Velandra

Velandra Guest

yeah.. he is a piece of crap.

3. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

He's just a complete annoyance. I inquired about how much he was selling his stupid Charger for tonight and he said I didn't have how much he wanted for it. Didn't tell me a price, nothing. He was like "looking at your armor you're not worth it."
    EFF THIS GUY. He sits and BEGS in Luna ALL THE TIME and has the effing GALL to tell me I'M NOT WORTH IT?
    This guy is worse than Slave Girl. End of Subject.

4. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I gave him like half of his suit for free, oops!

5. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

I had my FIRST run in with this guy when I was trying to sell a gorget Tesla Wear made with a Val hamer (well mempo) ... 20 LRC, 8 LMC, 2 MR... And 79 resists. And was selling it for 20 mil... he literally came up to me (minding my own) and talked SO much ****... (it is sold btw, some guy on Atl paid me 70 mil for it, I was trying for 100 mil there LOL)

So I made a char named "little boss".. and followed him around, and he was PISSED, try that next time. He'll page on you, but it's worth it.

I think him and Slave girl are the same person, do they ever go at it, I would want to scratch my testicles off with a rusty fork before seeing that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.