1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Atlantic Trinsic Pec Event With Screenshots

Tags:
Average User Rating:
5/5,
  1. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Captn Norrington submitted a new Article:

The Atlantic Trinsic Pec Event With Screenshots

Read more about this article here...

2. Seelendolch

Seelendolch Adventurer

That looks like heaps of fun! thanks for sharing this :) just wondering, is a pec the same as an em? and do all shards have a pec? i like the idea of a roleplaying event, rather than just killing monsters for gold

Captn Norrington likes this.
  3. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

There is only one PEC in the game, but she helps with events on every shard. The PEC can spawn monsters and things like an EM, but the big difference is EM's create their own storylines and events, while the PEC helps players bring their event ideas to life. For a PEC event to happen, a player has to email her requesting an event on their shard, and has to include a detailed description of what they want the event to be like. Then the PEC does whatever needs to be done to create the event, like spawning monsters and locking things down. It's always lots of fun to be at the events :)

Seelendolch likes this.
  4. Seelendolch

Seelendolch Adventurer

Wow, thats really cool. I will have to level up one or 2 characters properly,(so i can better rp as them) then try and collaborate with the guild leader/ other shard members to see if we can create a cool story

TheMadCelt and Captn Norrington like this.