1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The background about Ricardo?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by hawkeye_pike, Jan 14, 2009.

1. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hi all,

due to a long UO pause, I missed all the previous Ricardo events. Can someone point me to a source where I can read all the background about Ricardo, what he was involved with in the past, and which events had been connected?

Thanks!

2. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

there will be many sites that are better than this but it may help. It lists everything that has happened in nearly 3 years of events since Inu first appeared in britain word for word, including every book and BNN artical in order, but sadly its not as well arranged as I would like. The first link includes our first meeting with Ricardo, his full trial along with a lot of other event write ups. The second link dose not include Ricardo but continues the event arch up till our rescuing Casca, and Captain Avery being taken prisoner. I hope this helps but like I said before there are other better organised sites.

3. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

in a nut shell, Ricardo was an incredible theif and we needed his talents to rescue Inu the crone. He had got himself in some bother though after stealing an artified scion from the Ophadians which caused them to attack some cities. After Ricardo helped us the authorites caught up with him and he was tried for causing the war. This is where Casca first enters as he was the loyer for the Royal Council and was found guilty, (which is still desputed ny many in our lands). Ricardo was sent to prison pending sentence whilst Casca was put on the Royal council as an ambassador if I remember right.

4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Or so Casca claims!

5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I was framed I tell ya...FRAMED!!! ...la

6. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Flame - thanks so much for the links, I also missed the start of the story line. your links however contain one too many "http"'s and so you have to manually remove one before getting to the correct page - just wanted to mention that...

7. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

On Ricardo:

http://www.uoguide.com/Ricardo

this includes a transcript of his trial.

Overview of the storyline in general, attempting to show how everything relates to everything else:

http://www.uoguide.com/Warriors_of_Destiny

I will need to update this one soon, I guess....I don't know what to call the new Chapter, though....The others all had obvious titles ("The Vanguard," "Hope for the Future," "The War of Shadows," etc.).

Hmm...Looks like I'll need to update the Ricardo article too.

Of course this being a wiki, someone else could beat me to either one. *chuckles*

-Galen's player

8. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

thanks, have sorted the links

9. Draconi

Draconi Most explosive UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hmm, how about "Ascension" ?

10. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

There you go. Can't get more official than that.

Thank you!

-Galen's player