1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Best jungler?

Discussion in 'Jungling Discussion' started by Hideidaran, May 14, 2012.

1. Hideidaran

Hideidaran Guest

Which is the best jungler in your opinion? The Champion with best gank potential or fast jungle?

Myself, i think Trundle is really the best for Jungle, his Passive makes him so good to stay in the jungle a long time, before go recalling and at the same time, Trundle has so much Crowd Control. It makes his ganks so dangerous.
    Well, i can easily jungle with others, but Trundle is just my favorite! ^^

2. Adiados

Adiados Sage

Its between Olaf and Nocturne for me. Nocturne clears in a decent time but he's kinds restricted to ganks until level 6. Olaf has a stupid fast clear time (at least when I play him) and can just rush out and put some damage out on the evemy.

3. AuraVoid

AuraVoid Guest

I think i will have to go with shaco as the best jungler because he is amazing at ganking and he doesn't need a leash at blue.

4. Adiados

Adiados Sage

True that, it's amazing what he can still do post nerf. I also heard from somewhere that Orianna is a pretty scary jungler if played correctly.

5. Hideidaran

Hideidaran Guest

When your talking about Orianna, her Jungle should be really fast and because of her CC, she would be an awesome ganker, when she hit level 6. So she can be really scary, but not many people do her jungle, since her mid laning is also pretty darn good.

6. Adiados

Adiados Sage

Her sustain in the jungle would be worry some for me. I think i may take a look into her jungling to see if I can do it ;D

7. Hideidaran

Hideidaran Guest

Her Auto-Attacks stacks, but she is squishy. But please post here when you find out how she works, i really wanna hear how she works! ^^

8. Adiados

Adiados Sage

I'm going to give it a try tonight :D

9. Schwagbert

Schwagbert Guest

It really does depend on team comp and strategy. Best jungle can switch between fastest clear to best ganks...

Nautilus, Rammus, Shaco, Panth, Skarner, Noc, Riven, Mao have scary ganks.
    Shyvana and Mundo are fast clears and can go wreck the other jungle before ganking.
    Udyr is pretty scary too.

There's a bunch of jungles that do different jobs. There's only really a few, to me, that overlap jobs and can be called "better" or "worse".

10. AuraVoid

AuraVoid Guest

While Cho'gath may not have the fastest clear time or best ganks his passive will let him stay in for a long time. Also your teammates don't keep on getting mad at you for taking all of the CS with your vorpal spikes....:(

11. Schwagbert

Schwagbert Guest

Actually, Cho can have some of the -best- ganks there are. If your lane has ANY form of reliable cc (soft or hard cc doesn't matter; i.e. NOT Cait traps) you should be able to land your rupture and silence. Could be easy even if your team doesn't have any CC; some people are just easy to hit with skillshots and are easily baited into being too aggressive in lane.