1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Best Personal Home on Catskills... :)

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Pandora_CoD, May 18, 2010.

1. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

Just ran into this house and contacted the owner and she allowed me to post up the pics. Really AMAZING job! If you look she even made a HAMBURGER on the table outside by the BARBEQUE!!! This house comes with a custom kitchen and a VACCUUM! Really awesome, so thought I'd share. Hopefully she comes and posts and becomes this FAMOUS interior decorator! ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy! I sure did while visiting. ;)

2. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

The house is adorable. :)

Catskills has some talented deco artists. There was a house called the Pink Palace a couple of years ago on Catskills, and it was such an elegant use of the chopped stairs bug, I always remembered that house. Does anyone know if it is still there? I don't know if it was done on Catskills, but check out this beautiful variation someone did called Neverwinter Hall.

-Skylark

3. vwrmic

vwrmic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

That's a nice house! Good job with it.

In the second picture in what looks to be an office, what wooden table is that desk with the deeds on top? I have never seen it before but am very interested in where it comes from as I could do with some myself!

--- Ah nevermind, it's rubble!

4. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Lovely house. I love the birdcage.

5. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

That is absolutely precious. The homeowner did a great job. The hamburger and bbq is amazing!

6. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

As mentioned, lots of really nice details throughout. Great fireplace in the pink couch room (like the use of the arch shaped chair backs), and I love the feminine boudoir with the bird cage. I personally prefer UO houses that look like someone could actually live in them, which this design does.

-Skylark