1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The best plot.

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by duderominus, Sep 28, 2009.

1. duderominus

duderominus Guest

Some guy deleted his gate house and no one has taken it for at least 24 hours... What's up guys? You slacking? It's literally the closest plot to the gargoyle gate!

Oh... right... pic...
    [​IMG]

2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think many people want these new house locations. On a shard like legends, they don't get much traffic and there arent even enough vendors to fill up luna...

3. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Id place there if my loyalty was high enough...:wall:

4. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I`d say its in the Eye of the Beholder. I was quite happy to return to Legends & find the open spots in Fort in malas. I believe it use to be Fort Briarwood. I have a Road that leads all the way to my door steps lol

5. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

I dont understand how these plots went upsnagged, There should be a new player town errected there for sure!

6. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I`d really like to see a player ran town on Legends again. However, all these empty plots show that Legends is one of the less played shards. If it wasnt for all the Vendors think what could have been done with Luna. Instead of it being UO`s biggest Shopping mall.

If anyone wanted to start a RP town again I`d be game for it.

7. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

As would I.

8. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It appears to be taken ... *whistles innocently*

On the other hand the Minoc Moongate spot (right on the moongate) will be freeing up very soon ...

9. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

Thats two, thats enough to get a ball rolling.

10. Vyal

Vyal Guest

I was going to put a house out there but I must be killing the wrong things since hour one of sa ive been killing things non stop peerless after peerless ive been solo'in medusas killing rats I have 30 cloth and only 4k loyalty points so :/