1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The bless deed leg pulling game is over

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Oct 25, 2011.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Right then so bless deeds are worth 2- 3m ....im calling bull crap on this...

just checked both europa and atlantic vendors in luna and magincia and guess what not one single bless deed for sale.....laughs....not for 2-3 or 5m...none....so i ask in chat both shards.... selling bless deed 6m....and gets loads of abuse they are only 3m mate etc etc...seems everyone knows a peson who as bought/ sold for 3m .....yet not one single bless deed is for sale in vendors on 2 big shards....

make ya own minds up....im calling it bull crap...certain people have been trying to fix low prices to buy buy buy at low low low and it pretty well much worked...LOL....just saying if these were soooo common and cheap u would see at lease a few dozen on vendors and this is not so!!!! none.....

up ya prices guys and gals for ya bless deeds ....the leg pulling games over

2. yorky

yorky Guest

Whats so important about bless deeds? I mean, the amount of gold is costs to insure your things anyways it would probably take you years of playing just to break even, even if they were a million gold. So I ask the question again, whats so important about bless deeds?

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend

waits for a piccy of a vendor with freshly put on bless deeds on it for 2-3m....LOL.......looks around vendors....nooooo none nada bless deeds

4. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

They are just the latest greatest, gotta-have item is all. You are right about the time to recoup your insurance, but it is nice to not have to worry about money in the bank, or auto renew. Plus, I always did like the thought of an all insured thief, or PvPer, if you die, your opponent gets nothing. :)

5. tuuvaak

tuuvaak Guest

status. i bless all my crap even though it actually makes the items worse. just to see the (blessed) status on them. i am seriously that vain. plus i have like fifty bajillion of them. they are like free in luna practically. why not use them? what good are they doing in a box in my house? i have ten or twenty for sale on my luna vendors atm. oh and actually shop for them, you lazy jerks. don't just use 'those sites.' they filter results sometimes, simply miss vendors or skip over vendors they don't like.

why do people pay billions for useless Event uniques to lock down? status, or maybe just because they like them and want to.

the real question here is why are they still the subject of every other thread on every forum? if you're still doing CUB for any reason other than closing accounts, i have to ask whats up with that. to borrow a term from vanilla WoW, you're 'months behind.'

6. Hellstorm

Hellstorm Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I bought the last 10 off of a naked vendor, the house closest to the luna moongate on ATL. If I see anymore for 2-3 million, I will buy every single one. I have only used 2 so far, but in UO if you hang onto anything long enough, its worth something. And if not, I can always use a bless deed, and not have to worry about money in the bank.

7. Shiznit Bo'Bourbon

They're all over Atlantic for 3 mil or even less. Sorry the guy in the OP can't gouge as hard as he wants, but yeah, they really are that cheap.

8. THP

THP Stratics Legend

I WOULD ENCOURAGE ANYONE WITH POINTS LEFT TO WAIT FOR PHASE 2 OF THE TURN-IN

kinda guessing the exploters will have mass claimed bless deeds so the NEW rewards in the next phase 2 will be more sought after.....we had 3 phases last time so pretty sure the devs can make ammends with the balls up they created and give us some nice [replicas] or something special in phase 2.

9. Lady CaT

Lady CaT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah I'm not sure why people would want to buy these? Are you really gonna pre-pay insurance on one item in the amount of 3 mil gp? So if the item costs normally (high estimate) 800 gp to re-insure, I could die 3750 times before I break even on the one blessed equipment piece? Thats alot of dying...lol I guess ya need to find customers with suicidal tendencies. :)

10. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Blah Blah Blah

11. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

i have seen them on catskills for about 3.5 to just under 4 mil each and if you listen to chat there is always someone selling them cheap... all shards have them. But thinking of how many it takes to bless a suit of armor and wep... 10 deeds go poof real fast.

12. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You know something the rest of us don't? What phase 2?

13. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

14. Wizal the Fox

Stratics Veteran

Not to be picky but my vendor in Luna on Europa has always a bless deed for sale and is quite easy to find. The truth is they were selling in less than 1 hour on vendor before the exploit, now they take days to sell, even though I lowered the price by 20% since then.
    Now of course they aren't at 2m on Europa, but 3-4m, but remember that Europa is always the most expensive shard of all for anything

Sadly no, the big exploiters used massively trial accounts, on which you can't redeem anything, just turn the stuff in to get points. And they activate the accounts when they need to redeem. Only the last-minute exploiters claimed a lot of bless deeds (and all the only day the exploit became public).

So if you add a phase 2 and a phase 3, the real big exploiters will have tons of points. It will actually be worse than phase 1 because at least during phase 1 the market was normal for 3 weeks before the exploit kicked in.

15. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I bought 10 today on Europa for 20 mill, on a vendor in luna no less! :lol:

16. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Plenty of bless deeds 3m and under. They just get bought by several folks often.

I use them not to save gold, but purely for my higher end items so I don't have to worry about insurance lapsing, glitching, etc. For some of us, peace of mind means a lot especially if it is an accessory we enjoy.

17. Wizal the Fox

Stratics Veteran

Exactly, a friend of mine lost all his stuff because he moves equipment between chars regularly and ended up one day dying on a char with no money in bank. Insurance calculations are irrelevant as even CBDs are too expensive to be of any use in this logic.

18. ah go east out luna. First house on right and about half a dozen other vendors.

Keep your head in the sand and say no one has billions of gold too.

Hmmm...

19. No you did not. Evidentially they were really priced for 6 million. Wheres the pic of your proof. Where I say where:lol:

There are no 2-3 million deeds anywhere.

20. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sorry my friend, but I just bought ten for ten mil. At Luna bank, in Catskills.

Obviously they have been stockpiled.

21. I know. My post was sarcasm. I started the 2 million thing on another thread. Everything was stock piled and even if we have round two. Millions of points are still on players.

22. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot

/sign

23. THP

THP Stratics Legend

yes sems i did not search low enough in the gold margins ...seems 2.95m is the top whack lol.....

10 for 10m is about right......at least it will get rid of insurance for everyone and i will be snapping them up at 1m a throw.....

just kinda glad i sold a dozen at the rares fest for 8m each when they first got released...LOL!!!

LIKE I SAID IF YOU HAVE POIUNTS LEFT JUST WAIT FOR PHASE 2 AND SEE WHAT NEW GOODIES THE DEVS WILL GIVE US FOR PICCY REWARDS!!!

24. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

a quick google search returns this :

incredible... :sad4:

25. Ahuaeyjnkxs

rolleyes:

26. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Unless you can supply a source for this "phase 2" claim, then I might have to follow you around the forums calling BS every time you suggest it's going to happen.

27. Ahuaeyjnkxs

*looks down, takes shoes off*

Phase 4 orthotics ! only 9.99 $ !

*big smile*

Morning Kimmy !

28. Ricsreturn

Ricsreturn Adventurer

I don't understand wtf ya'll are crying about. Except thats what you do best is cry.

who cares if someone is selling an item cheap for as easy as it is to obtain the item I'm surprise anyone is actually buying them. The clean up wasn't set in place for anyone to make profits and then to sit and cry about it is pretty silly.

29. Zomeguy

Zomeguy Guest

pancakes about other people crying is always a classic.

30. Yeah? The problem isn't the cost. Its the oversight. But I guess you overlooked that.

31. Ricsreturn

Ricsreturn Adventurer

oversight of what

someone exploit in UO?? duh this is UO I comeback after 4yr break and noticed the people working the exploits at a certain shrine just like they used to back 4yr ago I figured nothings changed. I mean hell ya got the same guy circling luna on every shard scanning vendors for the search sites no one says anything about that.

32. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If I post about something that's been talked to death here.... will you beat me? :love:

33. Yeah the guy in the skull mask.

Like I said you missed the point. I get it. Exploits are part of the game. So we should suck it up. I got it. Thanks for the insight.

34. I know. It was a Dev set up to create a glitch that allowed you to farm millions of points so you could add to the junk in UO. Heck, the Devs out played me. I thought they wanted us to turn in items and reduce. Instead, the created a cookie that allowed players to turn in nothing old, but create new stuff and get millions of points.

Your right it was really easy to obtain because you could make points.

This way we could add 1000000 bless deeds to the game. Clever. I am so stupid.:stretcher:

35. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The Dev's did not design a system such that you could farm points but simply carried over a glitch that was present during the last round which no one noticed(or just managed to keep really silent about). For a person to attempt to place blame on the team for such a issue is beyond stupid and I would dare say reckless.

Yes a book existed which the team thought would just be turned in but some smart person figured out that you could copy it first. Was this error by design? Of course not but it was a clear oversight.

I hate to say again but you got burnt if you thought that your collection of bless deeds was worth 10mil a pop, they aren't and never will be.

And again this wasn't a error on the dev team but if you must place blame place it on those that designed the first 2008 session and those that begged for the 2011 one.

36. I was being sarcastic.