1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The BMC

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Once upon a time, a new player arrived in the lands. Instead of seeking his fortune in the dungeons or from the mongbats, he went to Luna. Into the bank he went, and stayed.

Beggar: "Seeking donations for a new guild! We will supply the shard with much needed ingots! We only seek 2 million gold, then we can supply you!"

Bystander: "It only takes 400k gold to buy an 18x18.. why not start small?"

Beggar: "The top donors will receive discounts! We need a castle!"

A few days passed and I kept my eye on this man. I spied his book upon the ground.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It seems a few had already donated to the cause.

[​IMG]

[Disclaimer] I added the text about greed as I saw it fit for these gentlemen to advertise honestly above all else. [/Disclaimer]

I felt terrible remorse for the second to best benefactor when I saw this:

[​IMG]

Sunchicken.. you fell for such a scam!!!

I continued my spying...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There was more but it stopped being interesting. I feel bad for Vet who by evidence was not a part of the conspiracy, only a hopeful entrepeneur.

Postscript: The BMC (non-castle) is in Luna not far from the newly founded MYTH-town.

2. Yep yep...............it got worse as the days went on to LOL

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

BTW : PM me any informations on these folks whom I surprisingly found were already, out there in our old MYTH land, when I began resettling up there.

I have not seen anyone actually in that home behind us, since a a couple of weeks ago when few CRUS and GiL went visiting the home owner of that house one day.

That home is also in that same spot on Chesapeake shard, with same deco and same guild. I am just curious about these folks, since I know them, not on either shard.