1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Cards seem to change who they are from...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord X, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If you move them at all. Kinda cool, if you wanna try for a certain name.... but unsure how long it will stay that way if you don't move it. Gotta be a bug of some sort.

2. just noticed this, too. i do like this effect to see who all our staff are.

maybe this is how the whole staff is saying happy holidays? wont have to collect different cards, which i'm sure some wont be happy about that.

3. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

ugh. locked one down, it kept the from Thegrimmomen but change the TO:Bazer to To:`1_val, did the same wit hmy supreeme one but change the to and the from as well.

4. got mine to say mesanna, tried to lock it down and it changed to EM miko and the TO: is now blank. (using EC)

5. iamSnippa

iamSnippa Journeyman

that sucks.
    (sorry miko)

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I got one that said 'from Mesanna' so I very carefully put it in a secure still in its box.

7. Kralock

Kralock Guest

thanks for the heads up, logged on wakuko to check my necro mage, I named him Mondain out of boredum, got a card from messena to mondain, kinda put a smile on my face would hate to lose it.

8. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The owner's "To" name changes too if you put the card in another character's backpack and move it.

9. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I think it's kinda cool, noone has to collect 34667554 holiday cards anymore, you get one from everyone! :)