1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

the chalenge

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by The Ice Phoenyx, Apr 2, 2008.

1. lol this bow is the best i have ever made and for that mater ever seen in the shortbow style and it needs a name so post your reply who knows the name you submit could be the one i use and if so i will reply with the name used and pay for a your weapon of choice to be engraved (you supply the weapon i pay for engrave cost) have fun with this one :

mystical short with spell channeling, balanced, swing speed increase 10, damage increase 40, mana leech 19, dragon slayer

2. Klytos

Klytos Guest

How about Demon of Firebreath?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Bow of Dragon's Bane!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Dragon's Tear

5. Kakitasteel

Kakitasteel Guest

lol sthyrathechthend (means man cattle village) taken form the great flight by tony cygne this was a town named by dragons who ruled over a small hamlet and bred humans for consumption by the dragons.. kinda makkea ya feel miniscule in the universe??

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Krikvlic di wer Darastrix, Tear of the Dragon in Draconic Language

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Mage's Dragon Destroyer

or

A Mage's Dragon Removal Tool

8. Seleukos

Seleukos Guest

How about the Tear of Heaven

9. Daring

Daring Guest

How about "Hand That Dragon a Kleenex!"

10. Daring

Daring Guest

or....Be Vwery Vwery Quiet...Im Hunting Dwagons!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

The Best Dang Bow I Ever Made.

12. no it is not for sale but i wonder cause i had a person who shall remain unknown offer 3 mil for it, are they on some really good times or jerking my chain cause i would not have thought worth close to that

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

no it is not for sale but i wonder cause i had a person who shall remain unknown offer 3 mil for it, are they on some really good times or jerking my chain cause i would not have thought worth close to that

[/ QUOTE ]

You bet! I'd give you that for it if I had it comfortably (not my last 3). Hell I'd give you more if I had lots of money. And even more if I PvP'd a lot. That's a fast bow with a speed increase, 40 Dmg inc and my mage can use it and chug at the same time. and Yes I have an archer mage, 110 mage 115 archery. I'll gladly discuss any bow you make wich is balanced w/spell channeling and something else, those aren't enough by themselves.

In short, that's a killer PvP bow.