1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

the city is down for city merge?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by frogger2, Mar 11, 2008.

1. frogger2

frogger2 Guest

Hey i cant get in does that meat mean East Jarome if going thru final merge process? just wondering.

2. Catwoman1966

Catwoman1966 Guest

I dunno but all 3 of mine got kicked out at the same time. [​IMG]

Cat.

3. Dont know, but they were both showing as offline, and then open, but EA Land was closed. Now my sim got an avatar leasing error while standing outside the factory door while waiting to go in to work. I see on the stratics main page that there is no server status.

4. Catwoman1966

Catwoman1966 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Dont know, but they were both showing as offline, and then open, but EA Land was closed. Now my sim got an avatar leasing error while standing outside the factory door while waiting to go in to work. I see on the stratics main page that there is no server status.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine all showed as an avatar leasing error too.

Cat.

5. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

Everyone got avatar leasing I think

6. I was just barely finishing a shift at the restaurant when I got booted [​IMG]... I don't recall seeing a warning either... something unexpected must've happened.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I was at the Town Hall in EAL and we all got avatar leasing error, after being told something about being moved to 'back servers', though I didn't get to read prop chat fully before the house crashed. I'm going back to TC3, as I got the questions answered that I went there to get first hand info on.

8. Lynnie

Lynnie Guest

One of mine got the boot and one is still home. Waiting for the others kick in the butt. :-D

9. I have no idea, but I was in game when I decided to go to another sim, and now can't get back in [​IMG]

10. philw1

philw1 Guest

yup down again - UNANNOUNCED!!!

11. donnallg

donnallg Guest

This is getting so annoying.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I got one kicked to login screen and one to cityview with a load of mixed up messages that didnt apply when i tried to get back into house, back in house now but looks like no one else can get in - no warning, but thats nothing new [​IMG]

13. donnallg

donnallg Guest

Both of mine got kicked to city view. One was working and other was just sitting at house. Both locked up when trying to get them back to a lot.

14. hollythor

hollythor Guest

Don't you just love how they do this surprisingly and not inform us on ANYTHING! CRAP THIS GAME IS STARTING TO TICK ME OFF. What am I paying for? Refills on Prozac?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I dunno, i think it is time to look for another game. This is something to pay over 10 a month for.

16. donnallg

donnallg Guest

I know how you feel.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Before anyone is blamed or flamed shouldn't we find out the actual cause first???? [​IMG]

18. <blockquote><hr>

Don't you just love how they do this surprisingly and not inform us on ANYTHING! CRAP THIS GAME IS STARTING TO TICK ME OFF. What am I paying for? Refills on Prozac?

[/ QUOTE ]

They have been doing a great job at informing us when cities will be down. I have to believe that this was as unexpected for them as it was for us.

Legs

19. Did the server go down?

20. donnallg

donnallg Guest

Either way we can still be annoyed and pissed off.

21. hollythor

hollythor Guest

Ok, just read my post...really didn't make since, that is how upset I am. LOL I don't take prozac, take effexor. HOWEVER, it is free thanks to Uncle Sam and my husband fighting for our country. 8) AND, the army disability fund that I have pays for this game. Thanks Uncle Sam...but still, NOT HAPPY. Lets see, 9.99 a month, can go to EA or the liquor store down the street. Hmmm, now there is a tough decision.

22. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Both of mine got kicked to city view. One was working and other was just sitting at house. Both locked up when trying to get them back to a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yer mine that got to city view locked up too - pc was going mad with the struggle

23. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, before we got the warning that the city would be closed immidiatly, wich took around an hour. Now that they did close immidiatly, even faster then a warning, its no good again either...
    Its never gonna work out, I feel it coming [​IMG]

Hope they let me in quickly again! I have bunnies to serve!

24. hollythor

hollythor Guest

Looks like you chose the liquor store. HELLOOOOOO

25. Guest

Guest Guest

I am still in, there are a lot of lots still open.

26. donnallg

donnallg Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, just read my post...really didn't make since, that is how upset I am. LOL I don't take prozac, take effexor. HOWEVER, it is free thanks to Uncle Sam and my husband fighting for our country. 8) AND, the army disability fund that I have pays for this game. Thanks Uncle Sam...but still, NOT HAPPY. Lets see, 9.99 a month, can go to EA or the liquor store down the street. Hmmm, now there is a tough decision.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO The liquor sounds good to me.

27. Guest

Guest Guest

HAHAHA omg you are too much
    I agree let's drink it up with our 9.99

28. hollythor

hollythor Guest

hehe, low carb vodka, or regular? I have the crystal light...c'mon over, we'll play nonline sims. ROSEBUD

29. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

... something unexpected must've happened.

[/ QUOTE ]
    And this is probably why they didn't announce it.

Both my sims were kicked out too. Actually one is still in the city, but I can't get back with the other [​IMG]

30. Guest

Guest Guest

HAHAH OMG fabulous
    rosebud! moveobjects_on! =)

31. donnallg

donnallg Guest

LMAO

That's funny that you would say that.

I had a guy come to my store the other day and type in Rosebud. Then the ole !;!;

I cracked up.

32. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh hellzzzzzzzzzzzz no!

33. Guest

Guest Guest

Well lets see, so many changes is goin on with the game. too many things at one time. free players everywhere causing lag. Errors all the time. Who wants to play a game that you play in slow motion or freezes up all the time. There is no real blame goin on. I didnt see anyone blame anybody. Just that people are getting sick of it.

34. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*stomps feets* thats like soo not fair... all 3 my sims poofed an now i cant get back in lol

35. redsimmy

redsimmy Guest

That's hilarious. hahaha
    I would've tried 'Motherlode' first.

36. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Well lets see, so many changes is goin on with the game. too many things at one time. free players everywhere causing lag. Errors all the time. Who wants to play a game that you play in slow motion or freezes up all the time. There is no real blame goin on. I didnt see anyone blame anybody. Just that people are getting sick of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand all of the frustration I am really pissed off about the lag, economy, and now this... but sadly I can only threaten to leave I am just too in love with the game! haha [​IMG]

37. donnallg

donnallg Guest

lmao

I never knew about "Motherlode"

38. hollythor

hollythor Guest

I see that daily at my store...Rosebud, Motherlode. Killing me, nearly peeing my pants from laughing so hard. You think the noobs read this? GET A CLUE! I actually named my new money house, Rosebud Jams. hehe

39. donnallg

donnallg Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand all of the frustration I am really pissed off about the lag, economy, and now this... but sadly I can only threaten to leave I am just too in love with the game! haha [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao I like to think of the game as a bad habit I can't break as to why I'm still here.

40. Lee has posted in Server Outages; you might want to check it out.

Just a suggestion.

41. donnallg

donnallg Guest

LMAO

I've only seen it that one time.

42. City restart no 15 minute warning.

Lee

43. Lynnie

Lynnie Guest

Just got a message that they are having issues not mental issues. Ealands going down real fast..

44. hollythor

hollythor Guest

Hey, how about I make a new resident lot. AA for Sims? I really think we will need it after all this gets cleared up. LMAO

45. Here it is, but please remember to keep the discussion here in City Hall. Thanks!

46. redsimmy

redsimmy Guest

<blockquote><hr>

lmao

I never knew about "Motherlode"

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe that's only Sims2. Been a while since I've played the original. [​IMG]

47. Guest

Guest Guest

EA-Land was pretending it was closed. She lied!!

We're taking her offline to spank her. She'll be back shortly.

48. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

City restart no 15 minute warning.

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Lee!!! You really understand the importance of communication... we really cannot ask for more... well maybe a little more [​IMG]

49. donnallg

donnallg Guest

Or Clover Bottom for the Mentally Insane TSO Addicts.