1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The city to the right.....

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_Starrfoxx, Feb 23, 2008.

1. In EA Land we have two current cities that we can move to. The one to the left where everyone is at, you may have noticed during sim creation is called <u>Charvatia</u>. So what's the name of the city to the right? It's a new one we've never seen before.

Well, it's called <u>Ocean's Edge</u>. This is one of the "lost cities" talked about on The Sims Online Mania website.

I was tired of calling it the "other city", since that is where my lot is at. So I did some research to actually find out what it's real name is.
  2. Its been open since day 1 I have 2 lots both grass water lots their with the word Oceans or Edge in each prop name lol.
  3. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

There are 2 new cities in the map, Ocean's Edge and Queen Margaret's [​IMG]
  4. MaxCTSO

MaxCTSO Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 23, 2004
    There are 2 new cities in the map, Ocean's Edge and Queen Margaret's [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    So we can use three cities now?
  5. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest