1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The client we really want...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ACB1961, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

IMO I think the client we want is a client that has the look, feel and stability of the original client with features of the new client. Take a vampire bat in the new client for example. It's Ugly. A LOT of this stuff is just ugly. The ground is ugly. Why do we want to pay money and play something that's just not attractive? That's not the only problem of course, but its a valid problem.

2. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

now that uo cartographer exists, i have no desire to play in the SA client :)

3. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

How many of these threads do you feel like making today? Maybe a few more tomorrow? rolleyes:

Just don't use it. Simple. Those of us that like it can play it. Also simple. Enough with the pointless threads already. We get it, you don't like the EC. Thats fine. I do and will play it, have fun not using it though. What matters is that everyone gets to play and have a good time. :popcorn:

4. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

:thumbup1:

5. deadite

deadite Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend It's My Birthday

Seriously. Did the enhanced client come to your house and slap your sister around or something? Give it a break already. What's with the personal vendetta from you people? Go play classic! Why are you so damn worried about what I play?

6. kittykat

kittykat Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'd say one too many...

To the OP - there are other threads for you to post in, including one of your own; no reason to spam the boards with threads (it just makes your posts that much 'white noise' and your views get overlooked).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.