1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The "Cloak and dagger" event for "everyone else"?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Viper09, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=134076&highlight=glass+dagger

Has this other event for everyone else happened yet? Has it been forgotten? Or is it still coming?

2. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

...not the faction event. The one that was suppose to be everyone else not in factions. A second event similar to that one.

4. Zodia

Zodia Guest

Well it doesn't say "similar" event, just that there would be another event in the near future for everyone. Considering there has been several events for everyone since then (like ToT3, or the Shadowlord Manifestations), it's probably those they are referring to.

5. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

True that they never mentioned "similar." Guess I was just hoping that they meant there would an event for everyone else to use their glass daggers. At least that's how I took it.

6. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Well... we could all just xfer to the same shard, go to fel and have an amazing fencing battle with the glass daggers while the Devs cast chain lightnings into the group and fields. We'll also need lots of mud and female chars... I mean um... *smoke bomb*
    "You fail to hide"
    *scurys a way*