1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Cloak Of Humility

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone have one they don't want or maybe want to trade or sell ???

Also does anyone know where Gareth is ??? To do the quest to get it for free !!!

I know that he was in Mag last, but now IDK where the hell they put him ... Ty [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm looking to complete my Virtue Armor set ... I know it's crap but i want it just to have it !!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. someone got one for me right before the invasion

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yea , befor the invasion he was in Vesper. Then they moved him to Mag .. Now he's MIA ...
    WANTED GARETH !!!! IF YOU HAVE SEEN HIM LET ME KNOW ... REWARD ...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

He's in Trinsic, near the dock, upstairs, I forget the name of the building though, sorry.

main thing to remember on that quest is you must refuse the reward first offered, or you'll end up with a useless shield instead and there's no way to re-do it.

And as far as I know, he was never in Vesper, I did it when it first came out on Europa, he was in Magincia then.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I never did it in Siege so idk where he was before the invasion then... I did it on Legends shard... But TYVM , I will begin my hunt for him , I'll let you know when I find him ... [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Found him !!! He's in The Trinisc Trade Center ... Where do you want to meet for your Mag rubble reward ??? [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

hehe I get a reward? I didn't read that bit.

erm, where to meet? I'll pm. Last time I met someone by arrangement on here the party got crashed [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

lol, ok, you want a plant or a little rubble piece?