1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

the colorful banners on peoples posts

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Czarina, May 16, 2008.

1. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

How do i go about making a signature banner thingy so it shows on my posts? im clueless lol. If anyone can give me a quick rundown of how to do it, i would be much obliged. thank you

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Signature sizes should be 600 pixels wide, 125 pixels deep and not more than 50kb file size.

Create them any way you like in a graphics program, or provide some information on what kind of thing you want in it and someone will probably make one for you.

Make yourself a free account at somewhere like photobucket or imageshack, upload your signature to it through their page

go in to 'user CP' at the top.
    From the side panel choose 'edit signature'
    then put the url to your signature between image tags and save it.

something like: (img)urlhere(/img) but with square brackets instead of parentheses.

3. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

thank you very much. Ill try it out tommorow when i wake up.

4. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

I use photobucket to host my sig (it's free), but I haven't gotten it added on these new forums yet.