1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The covered chair...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ya...bought the dern thing like a month before the heritage ones hit for like 170mil.

THEN we couldn't lock em down....jeebus, rub salt into my wounds!

I've been hanging onto it ever since then, hoping the lockdown issue would get resolved...but...

What would you wager the present day pricing would be on such an item?
  2. u can lock it down just fine [​IMG] keep it and enjoy because it is the real deal
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

really? I never heard word of the issue being fixed...what about brasiers?

Anyhoo...I am a collector of sorts...but I'm a poor realistic collector...if there's a cheaper version of what item I want to deco with, I'll use it. I'd rather sell this and use the profits towards rare decor there aren't any other cheaper graphics for.
  4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Sep 8, 2006
    Yeah they finally fixed the lockdown bug a few patches ago...and there was much rejoicing [​IMG]