1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Auction] The Coxswain's Whip

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by BlightGL, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlightGL

BlightGL Guest

This is an auction for 'The Coxswain's Whip'. I got this whip on Lake Superior off a final event boss named 'Coxswain' a little while back.

[​IMG]
    (I believe you must be logged in to see this)

The starting bid will be 50m.

The auction will run until Sunday, September 19 at 8pm EST.

This item is located on Lake Superior, and must be picked up on Lake superior. The winning bidder is responsible for the cost of any transfer fees accrued in the process of picking this item up, as well as the ending bid amount.

If at any time I receive a high bid outside the scope of this thread, I will be sure to update everyone as to the new high bid.

Happy bidding everyone!

2. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

you looted 2 of these?

3. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

4. Snow78

Snow78 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

WOW thats amazing! nice get

5. BlightGL

BlightGL Guest

Yes, I looted 2 from the Coxswain.

6. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

im not suggestion anything just kind of wondering....in your very first post before you edit it you said that you thought that the item was unique, meaning you thought there was only one of them out there and you where asking 90m. then others posted stating that there where more then one and you edit your post now you say you looted 2 of them that night? odd.......

7. BlightGL

BlightGL Guest

My first post said that I believed the Coxswain was the only mob that dropped the item. I never once said that the item was unique. I was informed later on that a few dropped from the other mobs in that event, and then edited my post to compensate for the new information.

8. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

9. BlightGL

BlightGL Guest

I don't know what to tell you Fraggles, nowhere in that post did I say such a thing to any extent. Sorry if you misinterpreted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.